• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

Short order cook and skinny fat ass burned far hotter/longer than any of Punk's jabs. Only thing that came close was Punk's sister thinking Nash was dead.

Fox318

Night-of-Champions-3.jpg

Yesssss
It's true

I heard meltz confirm it

Bret burying Martha and the Owen DVD

One of the saddest wrestling moments in my life was buying bret's book some years ago and just being engulfed in a tide of bitterness and deluded self hype.

Sometimes it's a mistake to find out more about your childhood heroes. :/

Aiii

So not worth it
Is Hurling the sport of seeing who can throw up over the greatest distance?

Because if so, WWE needs to get on that.

klonere

Banned
Is Hurling the sport of seeing who can throw up over the greatest distance?

Because if so, WWE needs to get on that.

Nope, just the best, fastest, most violent field sport in the world.

coenpower.gif

http://gfycat.com/SorrowfulPlumpGreathornedowl

http://gfycat.com/SpotlessAdorableEmperorpenguin
(He was not sent off for this)

Killkenny have been so dominant in the last decade that the big competition every year, the All-Ireland, has become incredibly predictable. x vs Killkenny, Killkenny win.

Oh and its an amateur sport, all these fellahs have day jobs but keep professional training regimes and play for both county and club. Almost as stupid as wrestlers!

Aiii

So not worth it
People who I'd like to see in hurling:

Dolph Ziggler
Stan Hansen
Rikishi

Ziggler in this sport would be amazing. Also, 1995 HBK.

---
FAKE STING JUST APPEARED ON NITRO, HE IS BEATING UP LUGER. EVERYONE IS UPSET. FUCK STING, BOOOOOOO!

This was great wrestling.

Hex

Banned
It Would never happen but it would be cool if Harper was found with his head pushed into a cider block in the back, making the teams even. Reigns and Ambrose win.

In the Main event the shield reunite and put Stang through a table

I would mark out like a school girl at a One Direction meet and greet.
Even more if they ended it on a cut to Trips in the back blowing up and going nuts.

Gonzalez

Banned
Ziggler in this sport would be amazing. Also, 1995 HBK.

---
FAKE STING JUST APPEARED ON NITRO, HE IS BEATING UP LUGER. EVERYONE IS UPSET. FUCK STING, BOOOOOOO!

This was great wrestling.

They were so lucky it was raining that night. I totally bought that turn at the time because of the hectic way it was shot.

I like Bischoff, I'm glad they got him to do some new interview stuff. Seriously how long is too long for milking that old f**king footage they kept using? Got sick of seeing it.

I look forward to watching it!

Aiii

So not worth it
They were so lucky it was raining that night. I totally bought that turn at the time because of the hectic way it was shot.

Not sure if this was actual Fake Sting yet, or real Sting. They did use his real voice in the limo earlier though, I totally bought it was real Sting at the time, I remember that.

Only one PPV and Nitro away from over a year of not-talking for Sting. What an angle.

We know that the wrestlers aren't unionized. Are the production staff like the camera operators at WWE members of their respective unions? I'm assuming not.

Gonzalez

Banned
Not sure if this was actual Fake Sting
Only one PPV and Nitro away from over a year of not-talking for Sting. What an angle.

Crow Sting angle is probably the only time you can say that Wrestling did it better than the medium they were copying from.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
At least they have an accurate lookin' Bret.

Top Bottom