• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin |OT| The one night a year when every table will be on the line

But is Bruce Hart in the game?

I think we all want to beat the daylights out of him as Austin.

2k17 will feature the Bruce Hart collector's edition, where the story mode follows the alternate realty where Bruce carnies his way to main event Mania. It will also feature a dialogue wheel and alternate endings. It's like persona with social links.

Recall

Son-icShakes.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mad Max is a great game. Keeps me away from MGSV, which is good and bad. It's not all wonderful, but Mad Max is.

Ithil

Nope, just the best, fastest, most violent field sport in the world.

coenpower.gif

http://gfycat.com/SorrowfulPlumpGreathornedowl

http://gfycat.com/SpotlessAdorableEmperorpenguin
(He was not sent off for this)

Killkenny have been so dominant in the last decade that the big competition every year, the All-Ireland, has become incredibly predictable. x vs Killkenny, Killkenny win.

Oh and its an amateur sport, all these fellahs have day jobs but keep professional training regimes and play for both county and club. Almost as stupid as wrestlers!

Have you ever been smacked full force with the flat side of a hurley? Well I haven't, but my brother took one to the ear once, it was twice its usual side and cartoonishly bright red for two weeks.

We're all waiting for Pollock to get taken to wrestling court to get some shit for that pun.

We know that Bret is down with the swirl. Would Owen use his affiliations with Koko B. Ware and the Nation to show that he was also down?

Fox318

is it bad that Shane has been the biggest tipping point for me wanting to purchase the game?

finally live out your fantasy of him beating HHH and Steph to a pulp, saving ECW and Paul Heyman, buying UFC like what Shane wanted to do instead of the XFL, and ousting his father and leading wrestling to mainstream levels of popularity and culture to a point where lack of wrestling knowledge is socially unacceptable?

Gonzalez

Banned
I'm going to wait, and see on 2K16. If it's the same shitty half-assed sim, then I ain't buying. I'm fine with just watching the New Legacy Inc videos, and not going in on a broken piece of shit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
finally live out your fantasy of him beating HHH and Steph to a pulp, saving ECW and Paul Heyman, buying UFC like what Shane wanted to do instead of the XFL, and ousting his father and leading wrestling to mainstream levels of popularity and culture to a point where lack of wrestling knowledge is socially unacceptable?

Is this your endgame?

We're all waiting for Pollock to get taken to wrestling court to get some shit for that pun.

We know that Bret is down with the swirl. Would Owen use his affiliations with Koko B. Ware and the Nation to show that he was also down?

Owen was most definitely down with the swirl.

I'm going to wait, and see on 2K16. If it's the same shitty half-assed sim, then I ain't buying. I'm fine with just watching the New Legacy Inc videos, and not going in on a broken piece of shit.

I just wish the online was functional. I'm pretty sure No Mercy has better online capabilities than these games.

Recall

Reminder that using any of the announced characters in 2k16 will involve playing the game which is NO BUENO

Those shitty springy ropes, horridly outdated move animations, terrible audio and insufferable controls are a total given each and every year now.

Hex

Banned
If there is a large enough online CAW livihood, even if it is just WrestleGAF I will pick the game up.
Keep in mind that I have not bought a Wrestling game since N64 except for FirePro on the PS3

Top Bottom