• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shin Megami Tensei IV |OT| The Dark Souls of Persona

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Couple more!

ibfXE4bZeVItqg.png

iDGe6pyR69sQi.png

ibzkLHsrqQcs7i.png

iK93QBnSLChU9.png

ibrfNANMItmQV5.png

Lucent

I'm impressed by the book it comes with. It's not cheap at all.

Also: Damn it, Nintendo, get your site back online. I wanna register this thing. =/

ibrfNANMItmQV5.png

Wanna claim her. Thanks.

Joule

Does anybody know how buff/debuff stacking works? Is it like prior games where x4 stacks is the maximum?

I'm liking what I've played through thus far. All these throwbacks to previous games are also sweet.

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
Does anybody know how buff/debuff stacking works? Is it like prior games where x4 stacks is the maximum?

I'm liking what I've played through thus far. All these throwbacks to previous games are also sweet.

You can cast the -kaja and -nda stacked up to 3 times. Also the corresponding spell will be grayed out if your allies or enemies have the max effect applied already.

Watashiwa

lol sorry. I wasn't sure. I guess it's the chibi mode. Even better then. =D

Hey, no worries. Myths are fun, and it's important to know the name of who you're wearing.

Give me a sec, I'm going to go down the list and put a name to all the demons I can.

Lucent

You can cast the -kaja and -nda stacked up to 3 times. Also the corresponding spell will be grayed out if your allies or enemies have the max effect applied already.

That's really helpful. Would keep you from wasting time/turns that way.

Hey, no worries. Myths are fun, and it's important to know the name of who you're wearing.

Give me a sec, I'm going to go down the list and put a name to all the demons I can.

Yeah that'd be cool. I mostly picked him because he looked cool. Is there a reason that bunny likes him?

Cody_D165

Banned
Ugh. The wait for UPS kills me every time I order a game on release day. At least it will be waiting for me when I come home from class tonight.

Game's pretty fun so far, I'm doing the tavern section and I haven't died yet. I really enjoy the demon whispering mechanic and prefer it over the Matagama system in Nocturne.

Also, could someone with a few minutes to spare avatarize me dat Arahabaki for me?

Esura

Banned
Why my stuff not at my door yet...

Some of these posts about bubble mailer scaring me. I didn't think Amazon was stupid enough to use a bubble mailer for this....

Top Bottom