• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S2| Revenge is a dish best served Shirtless

Milchjon

Hello depression my old friend.

hello-darkness-gob-gif-wall-1.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
Last week I had to play against Romo having a career day.

This week I'm playing against the only other guy to score over 100 points.

I blame the commish. He hated seeing me with a perfect record. The fix went in after week 4.

Fox318

Last week I had to play against Romo having a career day.

This week I'm playing against the only other guy to score over 100 points.

I blame the commish. He hated seeing me with a perfect record. The fix went in after week 4.

hello-darkness-gob-gif-wall-1.gif

OMG keeping pace with Dutch!

Just need to have my 2 guys do better than the other guys 2 guys and I will grab my second victory!

I REFUSE TO BE THE DUTCH OF THIS LEAGUE!

I will flight you.

20k fine + 10k for being a repeat offender.

Fine list Season 2 said:
  1. Wrayfield - $101,000
  2. Darkest Red - $100,000
  3. Milchjon - $90,000
  4. Chan - $75,000
  5. Kave - $65,000
  6. Wes - $60,000
  7. Ubertag - $40,000
  8. Godslay - $35,000
  9. BlackGhost - $35,000
  10. Larry - $15,000
  11. Snes - $15,000
  12. Sanjuro - $10,000
  13. Lunchbox - $10,000
  14. Greg - $10,000
  15. Actstriker - $5,000
  16. Fox - $5,000
  17. Dutch Goodell - $2.50

Moving closer to 1st place, unlike your Browns :(.

Gronk is sitting on his ass while Finley is shedding tackles, getting his team in position for Crosby domination, and sealing games with 52-yard 3rd down completions!

Gronk prepared us for Jimmy Graham. Gronk helps on offense, defense, special teams and I'm pretty sure he works in the front office as well. Gronk is so smart, he probably does the finances for all of New England.

Milchjon

Lol, has anyone of you played FIFA14 yet? Any improvements from last year or just same old?

I rezently found out how hilarious amazon.de reviews of FIFA games are. Hundreds of one-star-reviews, with everyone simply saying how unfair the game is.

I'll assume that's FIFA gamers in a nutshell. My Xbox Live inbox was raped when I made the mistake of letting my brother play FIFA on my account.

As for FIFA 14, Dutch is playing. He didn't like it too much, AFAIK.

Lol, has anyone of you played FIFA14 yet? Any improvements from last year or just same old?

It's okay, but not as good as 12 and 13. Seems like all the focus was on the next-gen version and they kinda rushed this one. I think EA tried to make it more realistic, but it hasn't made the game any more fun. Plus they're still tweaking the gameplay, with the last update they nerved headers, chip shots and curved shots and now you can't score with any of those, so they need to tweak it again.

It's not a bad game (whole lot better than PES), but it's not as good as the FIFAs of recent years.

tumblr_ma7zafurr31rgr4l6o7_r6_250.gif

UberTag

Yeah, I'm gonna Dutch it up this week, sadly.
You did an admirable job all things considered. You have nothing to hang your head over given how much of your team was on vacation. Certainly not Dutch-level futility by any means. In fact, you still managed to outscore him... albeit in a losing effort.

More prosperous days are ahead for the Imposing Yoshi Horde.

well, now that I can't get an award for having no fines for an entire season, it's time to become a complete asshole!
As the only 5-1 owners in the league, I think we should freely exchange fantasy advice for our respective teams while the inferior owners talk about FIFA and post pugs.

With Drew Brees on bye this week, what's your gameplan on the QB front to sustain your 4-game win streak?

You did an admirable job all things considered. You have nothing to hang your head over given how much of your team was on vacation. Certainly not Dutch-level futility by any means. In fact, you still managed to outscore him... albeit in a losing effort.

More prosperous days are ahead for the Imposing Yoshi Horde.

As the only 5-1 owners in the league, I think we should freely exchange fantasy advice for our respective teams while the inferior owners talk about FIFA and post pugs.

With Drew Brees on bye this week, what's your gameplan on the QB front to sustain your 4-game win streak?

FaZ9jAG.gif

I really hate you.

UberTag

Uber might win the league, but he's the only one to not win any friends.
But I took my shirt off for you guys. :(

That's okay. We will embrace in love and kinship when the Bruins make another deep playoff run this year.

Incidentally, I hope Dutch does recover to meet me in the playoffs this year. I don't get to square off against him at all during the regular season.

Disqualification for unsportsmanlike conduct?

Because you won't be killing him on the field, that's for sure.

10k fine for your lack of faith. Maybe I'll just Frenchie him out off the league on some stupid technicality.

But I took my shirt off for you guys. :(

That's okay. We will embrace in love and kinship when the Bruins make another deep playoff run this year.

Incidentally, I hope Dutch does recover to meet me in the playoffs this year. I don't get to square off against him at all during the regular season.

Only 1 way I can go and that is up.

Stupid 16 team league schedule not letting me play you in the reg. season. Have to look into that next season, I want to beat you during my undefeated season.

Top Bottom