• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S2| Revenge is a dish best served Shirtless

Milchjon

Time for the biggest upset in league history!
In Week 1, the Matt Millen of Shirtless League will take down Ubertag!

I have a proposal for your most high commishness: double or nothing on FIFA games, best of 3!

babypug.gif

I might be able to play tonight. Depends on what time I get home.

BG you gon get this work!

It'll be even sweeter watching Trent Truck be the big reason you lose!
Braaaaah, you coming at me to hard. You hurting my feelings. Making a ghost wanna forfeit.

But really you have no chance to drafting Trent truck! Have fun watching the browns knowing every yard Trent gains is causing you to lose!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Braaaaah, you coming at me to hard. You hurting my feelings. Making a ghost wanna forfeit.

But really you have no chance to drafting Trent truck! Have fun watching the browns knowing every yard Trent gains is causing you to lose!

How bittersweet that would be.

Too bad you were too scared to join the Shirtless league.
Too scared I would dominate it, thus crushing the dreams of many of you new to FF. It would've been irresponsible of me to join with so many of you new to FF. Not to mention I'm not thrilled with NFL.com's setup and the fact it's not a pay league.

I hope you atuopick and giver Gronk Round 1.

Too scared I would dominate it, thus crushing the dreams of many of you new to FF. It would've been irresponsible of me to join with so many of you new to FF. Not to mention I'm not thrilled with NFL.com's setup and the fact it's not a pay league.

2a4a9d94437bf8fae4f668b209c745b8.jpg

bock,bock,bock,bock,bock,begowwwwk

UberTag

Frankman just doesn't want to get humbled by me in another league.
I have no problem with crushing the dreams of FF newbies. It's the only way they'll learn.

Time for the biggest upset in league history!
In Week 1, the Matt Millen of Shirtless League will take down Ubertag!
I'd like to see that. Especially when I get to cherry pick my draft position.

I'm actually leaning towards the tail end of the bracket right now.
Round 1 of last year's Shirtless draft was interesting: 8 RBs (two of which were perennially-injured Run DMC and Mathews), 4 QBs, 1 TE and one WR

That super-flex (WR/RB/TE) lineup slot also makes things interesting.
Plus, the benches are super-deep which means the waiver wire is going to have literally nothing left on it.
This league is going to be won or lost on draft day.

Dutch can you just start fining Uber now? Or suspend him for a couple games?

Maybe he gets bored after destroying us this year, and leaves again. Like when a bear attacks you and you play dead.

I'm happy to have you Ubertag! I also noticed that I'm not playing you in the regular season! Perfect season is still an option!

Maybe he gets bored after destroying us this year, and leaves again. Like when a bear attacks you and you play dead.

I'm happy to have you Ubertag! I also noticed that I'm not playing you in the regular season! Perfect season is still an option!
Isn't it true that Uber is a fantasy football fraud Though?

UberTag

Isn't it true that Uber is a fantasy football fraud Though?
Depends on your interpretation of fraud.

Am I good at fantasy football? I went 11-5 in GAF's big money league last season before losing the championship game with the highest point total for a losing team in league history. My teams have finished 2nd in total fantasy points scored out of 16 teams each of the past two years against the most fantasy football savvy players on GAF.

That's a decent track record. But have I actually won a league?

Only once in five years... and that was in a league with a crooked commissioner who altered my lineup after I'd won to give the league title to his cousin. Needless to say, I was not impressed.

So yeah if I was going to predict how I'll do against Shirtless competition, I'll probably dominate in the regular season and lose to some upstart in the fantasy playoffs. That seems to be my gimmick.

Depends on your interpretation of fraud.

Am I good at fantasy football? I went 11-5 in GAF's big money league last season before losing the championship game with the highest point total for a losing team in league history. My teams have finished 2nd in total fantasy points scored out of 16 teams each of the past two years against the most fantasy football savvy players on GAF.

That's a decent track record. But have I actually won a league?

Only once in five years... and that was in a league with a crooked commissioner who altered my lineup after I'd won to give the league title to his cousin. Needless to say, I was not impressed.

So yeah if I was going to predict how I'll do against Shirtless competition, I'll probably dominate in the regular season and lose to some upstart in the fantasy playoffs. That seems to be my gimmick.
Phony.png

UberTag

Given how well you did in Shirtless Season 1, you should know all about dominating in the regular season and then choking in the playoffs.

We'll see which team is the phony when we square off in Week 2.
You can look forward to your team not having a winning record for the first time in Shirtless history as you fall to 1-1.
Hopefully you'll find a way to recover so we can dance again in the playoffs.

Given how well you did in Shirtless Season 1, you should know all about dominating in the regular season and then choking in the playoffs.

We'll see which team is the phony when we square off in Week 2.
You can look forward to your team not having a winning record for the first time in Shirtless history as you fall to 1-1.
Hopefully you'll find a way to recover so we can dance again in the playoffs.
Lol I know all about choking, I'm not new to fantasy. Last two years just about all my teams have managed to choke.

I've falling in love with some of the wrong qbs in recent fantasy history. Vick, bradford, cutler :/

Greg

Lol I know all about choking, I'm not new to fantasy. Last two years just about all my teams have managed to choke.

I've falling in love with some of the wrong qbs in recent fantasy history. Vick, bradford, cutler :/
I know that feeling!

Can't wait for the Fantasy Football season to start, and damn all the community additions! Our thread is getting buried.

Greg

yeah, I barely view threads outside of subscriptions now

I just started using them in the last few months and it revolutionized my experience

Greg

nah, we only had a couple thousand - I think we just made this one because the new season "started" on NFL.com

Top Bottom