• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S2| Revenge is a dish best served Shirtless

I can't wait till USA wins the world cup in Brazil when they defeat the Dutch by the score of 18-1

Who are you again?

I see a Stars and Stripes + Red, White and blue avatar. That and the fact that you're FF name is named after Tebow you must be a Patriots fan!

Great!

UberTag

Even though I'm Canadian, I can legit say I've spent almost an entire year of my life in the fair state of Ohio and can vouch for the fact that it has plenty to offer.

I've been to Dayton dozens of times. Had family in Cleveland. Flown to Columbus for a convention. Driven through the entirety of the state's north and west. Been to countless Reds and Indians games. Been to no less than four theme parks (Cedar Point is the best coaster park on the continent, IMO). And I'm a big Buckeyes fan.

So go Ohio! I have nothing but love for that state. It's my home away from home.

Even though I'm Canadian, I can legit say I've spent almost an entire year of my life in the fair state of Ohio and can vouch for the fact that it has plenty to offer.

I've been to Dayton dozens of times. Had family in Cleveland. Flown to Columbus for a convention. Driven through the entirety of the state's north and west. Been to countless Reds and Indians games. Been to no less than four theme parks (Cedar Point is the best coaster park on the continent, IMO). And I'm a big Buckeyes fan.

So go Ohio! I have nothing but love for that state. It's my home away from home.
I approve of this post, and I'm a supporter of UberTag!

I3O8gIy.gif

ChanHuk

Banned
What'd the fake German do now? I nominate an American handle business, a midget but charming American from California.

Fox318

Also Jon figured you would like the intro of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=I5KKu1_TIRM#t=62s

Top Bottom