• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S2| Revenge is a dish best served Shirtless

Sorry guys, but Chan wasn't just being mean. Even after expanding to 16 teams, we're full. We even have people on the Shirtless Waiting list!
And with people, I'm talking about 1 guy

jBOr1Id.png

I think he posts on GAF.

Hunter S.

Sorry guys, but Chan wasn't just being mean. Even after expanding to 16 teams, we're full. We even have people on the Shirtless Waiting list!
And with people, I'm talking about 1 guy

jBOr1Id.png

I think he posts on GAF.

OMG, the one thing chargers and raiders fans have in common other than supporting terrible teams is mutual racism. lol

Dammit Chan, you really are a degenerate.

He just needs to learn to play nice with others.

For 1000 dollars, you people can attend my seminar in Los Angeles in July. I will talk about what it's like to be a Shirtless Commish, how you need to act in public (this part is for Chan) and I will give some insight into how I draw up offensive plays for the wannabe coaches.

You can also send in question about these subjects. The best questions will be picked out by my shirtless secretary, and I will answer them at the end of my speech.

(Non-alcoholic) Beverages and snacks will be available for those attending.

Money needs to be transferred to my Paypal account in advance.

How do I tape other teams to cheat my team to a couple of Superbowls?

You think you're funny huh? Think that since you put on a shirt I can't fine your ass?

100k fine for you! Damn old people thinking they can start shit in here.

You're still allowed to visit the seminar in LA or to have a drink at Shirtless HQ here in Dutchland.

Fine list Season 2 said:
Wrayfield - $100,000
Darkest Red - $50,000

Wrayfield

You think you're funny huh? Think that since you put on a shirt I can't fine your ass?

100k fine for you! Damn old people thinking they can start shit in here.

You're still allowed to visit the seminar in LA or to have a drink at Shirtless HQ here in Dutchland.

Woah, what did Red do?

Woah, what did Red do?

He talked bad about Gronk. That is not allowed anymore. The Shirtless league is now a police state. AND I AM THE LAW!

I'm setting up my personal version of the NSA at the moment, so when you guys buy a Xbone I can spy on you via Kinect.

You know Fake German, there's a lot of people named "Hernandez" in LA.

They don't throw murderous scum in jail in Cali?

Wes

venison crêpe
The return of the Brit.

Wes, why are we downgraded to second rank behind your soccer boys? Are you threatend by the new British man in the NFL thread?

There's nothing to talk about really NFL wise in the offseason. I do check in occasisionally but most of the talk is about stuff I don't care about, eg. anything not involving trucks, Trents or both.

UberTag

That date and time works for me, too.

You may even get more of my attention this league than I had anticipated as the GAF money league has adopted harsh anti-Canuck/anti-Euro money handling protocols. :(

You Pats fans are all the same, all have rich daddys and "speedboats"

I have a bike, that's it.

Also Milchjon, Lunchbox and Snes can draft on the 18th, so seems like that is gonna be the date.

Need confirmation from Larry, BlackGhost, Fox and Wes I believe.

Yeah I'm good with that, I think that other league is drafting the same day but it's not conflicting times.

We still need to determine order right? We're using the result from the Mocks right?

Yeah I'm good with that, I think that other league is drafting the same day but it's not conflicting times.

We still need to determine order right? We're using the result from the Mocks right?

That's the next thing we need to settle. If we use the draft order based on the results or let the people pick where they wanna pick in the order of the results.

Top Bottom