• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S2| Revenge is a dish best served Shirtless

Fox318

I should be able draft the 18th at 2pm est.

I need to come up with a better name now that Tebow is getting a welfare check from the patriots

UberTag

You could still pick second, unless Ubertag wants to pick second.
I don't believe I want to pick 2nd. I may not even want to pick 1st. I've never been an Adrian Peterson guy.
Perhaps ChanHuk would rather pick 1st overall.

I'm good for the 18th as well. You guys are in luck because I will not have slept at all as it follows one of my 24-hour movie marathon days.
I will be running on fumes and have been awake for roughly 32 hours before the draft even starts.

I was standing outside, shirtless of course, during a rain storm last night. So good. Retired or not, shirtless is the way to be.

Still repping hard. Proud to have you in the SHoF.

Can we use yahoo instead of NFL.com?

Why? We're all set on NFL.com and I kinda know how it works over there.

I don't believe I want to pick 2nd. I may not even want to pick 1st. I've never been an Adrian Peterson guy.
Perhaps ChanHuk would rather pick 1st overall.

I'm good for the 18th as well. You guys are in luck because I will not have slept at all as it follows one of my 24-hour movie marathon days.
I will be running on fumes and have been awake for roughly 32 hours before the draft even starts.

Do you have the results from the draft prediction? We need to start working on the draft order. I say we do it like you suggested. With people picking where they wanna pick in the order we finished.

UberTag

Do you have the results from the draft prediction? We need to start working on the draft order. I say we do it like you suggested. With people picking where they wanna pick in the order we finished.
Here are the results from April... if you want to get the ball rolling on pick selection, let me know. I can select my draft slot later today (would like a little bit of time to muse over it but shouldn't take too long).

FINAL STANDINGS

Impressive late run by Chan to make it close.

1. UberTag - 1010 Points
2. Chan - 970 Points
3. Black Ghost - 780 Points
4. Greg - 770 Points
5. Fox - 730 Points
6. Kavecat - 710 Points
7. Wes - 710 Points {Loses Tiebreaker}
8. Godslay - 680 Points
9. Dutch Commish - 600 Points
10. Actstriker - 510 Points
11. Milchjon - 510 Points {Loses Tiebreaker}
12. Darkest Red - 460 Points
13. Snes - 430 Points
14. Lunchbox - 310 Points
15. BaltimoreLarry - DNP
15. Sanjuro - DNP

There's an entry called Gronk Nation... is that either Sanjuro or BaltimoreLarry?
TIEBREAKER OPTIONS

A) Total # of Correct Picks

Kavecat = 4 out of 32 (Fisher, Joeckel, Johnson, Ansah)
Wes = 3 out of 32 (Fisher, Joeckel, Ansah)

Actstriker = 2 out of 32 (Fisher, Austin)
Milchjon = 2 out of 32 (Fisher, Joeckel)

B) Total # of Mocked Picks Selected (# of Checkmarks / Fewest Red Xs)

Kavecat = 9 Misses / First Miss at #7 (Smith)
Wes = 9 Misses / First Miss at #8 (Nassib)

Actstriker = 8 Misses / First Miss at #13 (Nassib)
Milchjon = 9 Misses / First Miss at #4 (Smith)

Unless the Commish wants to take a different approach, I would call the first tie in favor of Kavecat by virtue of scoring more correct picks in Tiebreaker Scenario A (the second tiebreaker being a wash).

I would call the second tie in favor of Actstriker by virtue of having more of his Round 1 selections called last night and not missing on any until Pick 13 (the first tiebreaker being a wash).

Here are the results from April... if you want to get the ball rolling on pick selection, let me know. I can select my draft slot later today (would like a little bit of time to muse over it but shouldn't take too long).

First of all, I love you for putting this all together.

Secondly, I say we start with the draft order now. So you pick where you wanna pick, and when you're done, we drag Chan his drunk ass in here.

Milchjon

Chan, did you really sleep through Dutch's visit?

Acting like a big fella, but when push comes to shove, you're scared of Pats fans.

ChanHuk

Banned
Chan, did you really sleep through Dutch's visit?

Acting like a big fella, but when push comes to shove, you're scared of Pats fans.

First off, the fuckin rich bastard never contacted me. When push comes to shove, degenerate Pats fans with rich daddys never wanna hangout with minority Raiders fans. Fuck you Dutch you mongrel of dicks.

ChanHuk

Banned
I PM'ed you! You whore!

False, don't lie Dutch, you can buy your way with your daddy's money but I will Dwight D Eisenhower you back to the sands of Normandy. In other news, I'm off today and tomorrow. If you wanna hangout at the hospital at Laguna Beach on Friday, we can creep on bikini-cad ladies on the beach from the hospital roof, lemme know.

UberTag

First of all, I love you for putting this all together.

Secondly, I say we start with the draft order now. So you pick where you wanna pick, and when you're done, we drag Chan his drunk ass in here.
After further review, I would like to draft 5th out of 16 teams.

This should tell you that I'm either comfortable with any of the 1st round RBs that will be available at this point or that I'm hoping to grab Megatron.

Okay, so 5th it is. Chan, drag your bum in here and decide where you want to pick in the draft.
Blackghost is up after that. I you guys can try to keep this going today that would be sweet. I don't always have wifi here so I can't monitor it all day.

Draft order said:
1. Godslay
2. Kave Man
3. Actstriker
4. Chan
5. Ubertag
6. BlackGhost
7. Foxy
8. Greg
9. Dutch Godell
10. Milchjon
11. Darkest Red
12. Snes
14. Wes
16. Lunchbox

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Haha oh my god I'm loving this.

BG you better not put yourself in a position that you can draft Trent Truck first.

faccccck i hate you guys, kinda tempted to take 1. but ill draft at 6th
your move in the trent lotto Kave kitty

6th it is! Greg is up!

This is a really cool way to determine pick order.

I will take full credit* for the idea as commish. Revolutionizing the way Fantasy Football works, making it a year round thing. Roger would be so proud of me.

*It was mostly Wes and Ubertag who came up with all this.

Fox318

.-- . / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / ..- ... . / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / ... --- / .. - / ... . . -- ... / ... . -.-. .-. . - .-.-.-

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit it's me next...damn you Fox.

Fuck it give me #2

#yolo #thisbetterwork #ohgodi'mgonnaregretthis #gronk #hashtag #shirtless

I vote we move to an offline draft

YOLO!

You're all welcome at my place. I'll put a sixer in the fridge.

Can't offer a place to sleep, though. Sorry.

Draft Party at Milch's! We can go out and party shirtless afterwards! Nothing weird about 16 dudes taking their shirts off at the club.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit it's me next...damn you Fox.

Fuck it give me #2

#yolo #thisbetterwork #ohgodi'mgonnaregretthis #gronk #hashtag #shirtless

Loving the hashtags. Sir Wesley is up!

THE BABY

bMdx0VJ.jpg

Wes, put away your tea and haggis (I know it's Scottish, but I don't care) and pick! The royal baby will still be there when you come back.

Wes

venison crêpe
I had no idea we were doing any of this now, sorry. My mind has been a bit all over the place lately. I learnt this week I passed my masters!

So we are picking where we draft? I'm going to go against the grain...

I'll take 14th.

Milchjon

I had no idea we were doing any of this now, sorry. My mind has been a bit all over the place lately. I learnt this week I passed my masters!

Congrats!

I actually also passed a test! (Albeit with an atrocious grade).

This is a good thing because it means I can fail other tests before next semester's stack of tests gets to big to handle.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

I'll take 14th.

My liege is now in prime position for Trent Truck.

Godslay is up next!

Wrayfield

I'll take 14th.

Congrats!

I actually also passed a test! (Albeit with an atrocious grade).

This is a good thing because it means I can fail other tests before next semester's stack of tests gets to big to handle.

Congrats you two, also congrats on making me feel old. I seem to suffer from senile insomnia tonight.

Top Bottom