• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S3| #GronkGronk #ScaredShirtless #BornShirtless #Drake #NoShirts

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
When BG awakens from his drunken stupor he'll be happy to see Rando back.

He needs it, he almost melted down last night. :(

UberTag

Congrats to the 2014 Shirtless League champion, The_Darkest_Red!

I now bestow upon you the official league trophy which is none other than a bronze torso bust of a topless Gronk with miniature pugs crawling atop his sculpted shoulders.

Congrats to the 2014 Shirtless League champion, The_Darkest_Red!

I now bestow upon you the official league trophy which is none other than a bronze torso bust of a topless Gronk with miniature pugs crawling atop his sculpted shoulders.
Well damn. I thought the winner got Dutch's bank account login info?

Good game, man. Got way too close for comfort there at the end, PeyPey tried his hardest to give it away.

Thanks, bros.

At this time I would like to thank NFL.com for motivating me to achieve this level of success.

draftrank.png

SUCK IT DOWN, NFL.COM

Also, suck it, Dutch! Just because.

WHOOO I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATU...

Thanks, bros.

At this time I would like to thank NFL.com for motivating me to achieve this level of success.

draftrank.png

SUCK IT DOWN, NFL.COM

Also, suck it, Dutch! Just because.

Well fuck you then. gonna change the points from last week and this week so BG is the real champ.

250k fine for TDR

rando14

TDR congrats man I'm so proud of you!! :')

Shirtless League success comes at the expense of your actual football team success.

Choose wisely!

Holy shart this is true!! My Seattle Seafrauds were shitting their pants while my fantasy team was kicking nards BUT then my fantasy team started choking while my real team starting roaring!!

Whoa man it's eerie!!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Once again another fantastic shirtless season by you all.

We have crushed Uber and as such he is now one of us in the category of "I have no clue what I'm doing"

TDR unfortunately takes his spot as "the only guy who knows what he's doing".

Oh and also another victory for the shirtless brigade. Another year of no shirts reigns supreme.

Fuck you to all you shirt wearing infidels.

Once again another fantastic shirtless season by you all.

We have crushed Uber and as such he is now one of us in the category of "I have no clue what I'm doing"

TDR unfortunately takes his spot as "the only guy who knows what he's doing".

Oh and also another victory for the shirtless brigade. Another year of no shirts reigns supreme.

Fuck you to all you shirt wearing infidels.
If this is true you guys should all feel bad. Let's be honest, I lucked out with that Le'Veon pick!

UberTag

If this is true you guys should all feel bad. Let's be honest, I lucked out with that Le'Veon pick!
I faced Le'Veon in both of my championship title games this week and lost both of them. He's a keeper. You can make a strong argument to draft him 1st overall next season.

Red should get a tag that says 2014 Shirtless champion
I've always wanted a tag... :)

I do think NeoGAF as a whole should start paying us. The amount of publicity we bring, must double the amount of clicks this site gets.
When are you going to PM me your bank account info? Please work a lot as my spending will be a little heavy over the next few weeks (holidays, you know how it is). I promise not to buy any shirts other than a few Tannehill jerseys.

Happy holidays.
We should spend the holidays at Kaves place. Shirtless, drinking beers, eating food, watching basketball.
Edit: forgot shirtless naps

UberTag

Happy holidays.
We should spend the holidays at Kaves place. Shirtless, drinking beers, eating food, watching basketball.
Edit: forgot shirtless naps
I will second the suggestion of watching basketball at Kave's.
That's the one sport that boasts a Toronto team worth cheering for.

Top Bottom