• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S4| I've just got to keep on drinking! - Robert James Gronkowski

Oh my god I just looked at Rando's team for the first time!

Why is it so good?!?!?

If you want to feel better Kave, I have the opposite feeling when looking at PD's roster and somehow he's beaten me once and has the best record in the league.

So when I lose, know that I lost to a team highlighted by Eddie Lacy, Eric Ebron, and Golden Tate...

rando14

I would like to formally announce all my sponsors for the championship, because I am very honorable

This year I will be working with Trojan, Taco Bell (Yum Foods), Ace Hardware, and Maersk freight Shipping

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I too would like announce all my sponsors who helped me get here:

That chinese place a few blocks down the street from you..you know the one, I can't remember the name but they make some good food man and it's priced pretty well...okay sure the chicken isn't as good as it used to be maybe they switched up the ingredients or something but it's still good.

Also shoutouts to the official beer sponsor of my team: Coors Light.

Bread

Banned
I would like to formally announce all my sponsors for the championship, because I am very honorable

This year I will be working with Trojan, Taco Bell (Yum Foods), Ace Hardware, and Maersk freight Shipping
Um I think you forgot one...

Rando's Bae.

she's Rey from Star Wars
Hmmmmm, now that I've seen this... ... .. .
She's mine now!
raheem_vanish.gif

rando14

I have officially added Timothy Tebow to my roster, on a sign of faith

He will lead me to greatness!! *kneels and prays

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I might have fucked myself...

Just heard if GB loses this game means nothing to Minnesota so they could rest AP...

Not like this.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Stop sweating you won.

AP won't play tonight cause this game doesn't matter for the Vikings.

I have basically Asiata and Gio left to make up the ground...

rando14

I'd trade away all my Shirtless trophies if it meant my boy Russ didnt get hurt today!!

*cries
*blows nose in Kave's Manziel jersey

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
My friend pls, after the intial lose in the playoffs no one cares anymore. Unless it's for money.

I stopped setting my lineup right after I lost to that slut Kave.

Is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
I'm sorry yeah
Sorry yeah
Sorry
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

wipe-it-off.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Lol Kave actually should have started Wilson over Cam

My boys disrespecting Kave even in Fantasy :''''')

I was tempted but I know St. Louis owns your team's bitch ass! But now I'll lose by 5 points guaranteed now.

Either way 85.70 - 47.28, down 38.42 points.

Rando is done I have Adrian Peterson and Giovanni Bernard left...do you believe in miracles?

Because I don't!

Top Bottom