• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S4| I've just got to keep on drinking! - Robert James Gronkowski

rando14

*holds Bread hand

If Kave wins I'll _______ then ______ might even _______

chang-squinty.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Doesn't look like AP will play the rest of the night with this blowout.

So it comes down to needing 21 points from Gio Bernard tomorrow.

So about 100yds+ rushing or passing and 1 or 2 TDs...

*pukes*

Bread

Banned
there will be so much disrespect in this thread tomorrow night at this time if gio torches the broncos

father dutch bless us all

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Rando: 85.70 - zero players left.

Kave: 65.18 - Gio Bernard left.

No matter what disrespect will be spilled tomorrow.

Bread

Banned
I have reason to believe the commish is using league funds to pay for his trips with bae. I'd like to get an independent investigator to check it out.

rando14

Hmm Dutch does have very lavish snaps, I usually just close my eyes and try to pretend I'm there but what if bread is right...?

rando14

Hmmmmmm How does Floy know about Lunchbox??

I am extremely suspicious today, who can I trust?? (Obv Bread, he has always been there for me)

All of this sudden unexpected disrespect by Floyd has made me highly suspicious. Maybe Kave was right, maybe he is a slut.
*cries

All of this sudden unexpected disrespect by Floyd has made me highly suspicious. Maybe Kave was right, maybe he is a slut.
*cries
Remember BG, Kave's the biggest sloot. He tried to take the throne from you and give it to a guy who doesn't post in the fort anymore.. I didn't. He works with Grova Trump.. Don't forget that.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Don't try to change the topic Floyd...

Guys, he's a fucking cop!

Don't trust him. He's a fucking cop, I know it.

Don't try to change the topic Floyd...

Guys, he's a fucking cop!

Don't trust him. He's a fucking cop, I know it.

And you are Ray Farmer, your judgment of character is not something any of us should be listening to.

And you should not be calling me a sloot you biiiiiiiiiiitch. I never NARC'D on nobody.

Floyd...Floyd...Lloyd...Lloyd bridges...

MV5BMTYwOTA0MzU0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzk0NjMyNA@@._V1_.jpg

You aren't fooling us you old pig!

Surely, you jest.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I sure didn't call anyone a slooot in here.

Guys be careful, I'm telling you he's a cop.

Dutch stay safe the streets are hot.

*looks at whole page
giphy.gif

:jnc

I sure didn't call anyone a slooot in here.

Guys be careful, I'm telling you he's a cop.

Dutch stay safe the streets are hot.

1) the test results are in and they do confirm you are indeed a lying fuck
2) we will settle our long simmering feud in Rocket League.
3) Dutch.. The streets are fine.

I dont recall last years Shirtless thread being this dramatic....
When people are accused of being narcs, you get defensive..

We didn't have a cop in here last year.

Notice Floyd didn't show up until accusations of Dutch philandering money popped up.

#truthfacts

Jet fuel melts steel beams next hmm Kave? Cause this is some conspiracy shit.

Wait a minute, is Floyd even in this league? Lmao

Hey the OP says anyone is allowed to post here and I only started posting here since my name was brought up for one reason or another.. I believe by Rando.

Can't I be like the one fan in the stands watching the fantasy games. That's how it is for women's basketball.
unfortunately. and I made that joke for Confrontation. I hope he liked it.

And I hope that I can put myself on the long waiting list to join the shirtless league for next season. I mean I'm helping Dutch run the league like Sepp Blatter allegedly.

Hello friends, I can guarantee that all the money I make with the Shirtless League goes straight to my secret bank in Switzer...uuuuuuh I used to improve the league.

Also, Flloyd is not my spy. I don't even have a spy.

I have a lot of spies

Hello friends, I can guarantee that all the money I make with the Shirtless League goes straight to my secret bank in Switzer...uuuuuuh I used to improve the league.

Also, Floyd is not my spy. I don't even have a spy.

I have a lot of spies

Thank you Commissioner of Everybody Dutch. I'm glad you can put the world at ease and show I'm not a narc.
i'll make sure that the money makes into the slush fund ;)

so insular

At least I'm not being called SNES.. That's a step in the right direction.

UberTag

Congrats on the win, rando14.
You did what last year's Seahawks could not... win when it counts and not choke away the league championship game. Good for you!

Top Bottom