• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S4| I've just got to keep on drinking! - Robert James Gronkowski

RT @AdamSchefter : Rumors that the first overall pick for the Shirtless League is already decided.

RT @Mortreport: Close friend of mine confirmed that
Adrian Peterson will be the first overall pick in the Shirtless Draft.

RT @Rapsheet : Can confirm Dutch Goodell will pick Adrian Peterson first overall in the Shirtless Draft.

Crazy

rando14

RT @AdamSchefter : Rumors that the first overall pick for the Shirtless League is already decided.

RT @Mortreport: Close friend of mine confirmed that
Adrian Peterson will be the first overall pick in the Shirtless Draft.

RT @Rapsheet : Can confirm Dutch Goodell will pick Adrian Peterson first overall in the Shirtless Draft.

Crazy

No Gronk?

EHZD4Ko.gif

Official statement from Dutch Goodell:

"We don't know how it's possible that our draft strategy leaked the day before the draft. Not that we're denying nor confirming the rumors. However, we do think Adrian Peterson is a great football player, even though he's a scumbag human being. He didn't play last year and he looks to break the NFL rushing record this year and we believe he might be able to do it. This, together with the fact that running back hasn't been our strongest position over the years, would make it a smart decision"

rando14

Official statement from Dutch Goodell:

"We don't know how it's possible that our draft strategy leaked the day before the draft. Not that we're denying nor confirming the rumors. However, we do think Adrian Peterson is a great football player, even though he's a scumbag human being. He didn't play last year and he looks to break the NFL rushing record this year and we believe he might be able to do it. This, together with the fact that running back hasn't been our strongest position over the years, would make it a smart decision"

You're going to let Gronk slip... posibly into the hands of Wes?? Or even the paws of Kave? That murderous churlish beast doesn't deserve it!!

*pounds on desk

Greg

as long as I get Finley, I don't care what happens

I got him on my Madden Ultimate Team and he's so good :'))))

UberTag

I need people to list their names with team names to set the draft order.
Do you need to know which team is mine?
I mean, I could mention that it was the team that won the league a year ago and was runner-up last season... but that may not be specific enough.

FYI, I think it's cute that the Commish is swerving us into thinking he's taking anyone other than Gronk.

Do you need to know which team is mine?
I mean, I could mention that it was the team that won the league a year ago and was runner-up last season... but that may not be specific enough.

FYI, I think it's cute that the Commish is swerving us into thinking he's taking anyone other than Gronk.

My Gronk bias is not gonna hurt my drafting this year.

UberTag

My Gronk bias is not gonna hurt my drafting this year.
But this is like the first time you could make a logical argument for drafting Gronk first overall. He's never had more value in fantasy than he does this season.
I even drafted Gronk in the first round of a league last night.

Bread

Banned
But this is like the first time you could make a logical argument for drafting Gronk first overall. He's never had more value in fantasy than he does this season.
I even drafted Gronk in the first round of a league last night.
don't listen to his lies, dutch!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I have no sound on my computer right now so I'll decline and not be a creeper and look at Dutch's topless body.

Top Bottom