• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

Milchjon

fW660.png

5Q8hB.png

Congrats!

I had nothing to do with this, NFL.com did this!

Also you guys shouldn't have done this!

09TU0.png

Thank all of you!

Motherfuck

Although I'm not sure I would've had any spots to start them. The guys that didn't perform were the ones that I had no alternatives to :-(

Heath Miller could've won it for me, though. I think.

Wes

venison crêpe
Man, I can't be arsed to do my FF stuff, I always overcommit, then I don't really have time to look for nice waivers, then lose interest a bit...

This is no ordinary league!

(To be honest I'm not paying attention to any of my other ones except this one, just because we banter in here all week because of it)

(To be honest I'm not paying attention to any of my other ones except this one, just because we banter in here all week because of it)

This is my only league, but I totally wasn't paying attention...That's why I lost...really....

Milchjon

I double posted so many times during the draft that I will let this one slide. For now, don't get cocky!

I wasn't paying attention to my team, because I was too busy running this league, making sure all you fools did the right things. I was just looking out for you man!

tumblr_lq7g69uVMm1qm6oc3o1_500.gif

10k fine!

Ah, come on...

Will you waive the fine if I complimented you on your taste in movies?

It is. It's coincidentally the only Pixar movie I really love.

tumblr_lw6nrdkmPc1qiol6o.gif

You could have lost all your fine money if you just left it at 'It is', because well, everything Pixar has been making has been brilliant in my eyes. I've re-watched them all with my little brothers like 20 times. Brave wasn't all that great though and with all the sequels and 3D remakes I'm a little worried, but still.

- $29.999 fine for Milchjon!

Milchjon

tumblr_lw6nrdkmPc1qiol6o.gif

You could have lost all your fine money if you just left it at 'It is', because well, everything Pixar has been making has been brilliant in my eyes. I've re-watched them all with my little brothers like 20 times. Brave wasn't all that great though and with all the sequels and 3D remakes I'm a little worried, but still.

- $29.999 fine for Milchjon!

Well, I haven't seen Toy Story 3, Cars 2, Brave and Monster, Inc. yet.

Wall-E had a nice first half, but the second fell so flat that I can't even remember how it ended. Nemo was enjoyable, but little more. I'm maybe the only person that disliked The Incredibles. Up started out great but felt very incoherent and almost pointless. We don't even have to talk about Cars. Toy Story I/II I don't really remember.

So yeah, Ratatouille is the only one that I really love and that I've watched several times. I just love the look. It also makes me hungry, and the scene with the critic appeals to my sentimental side.

Well, I haven't seen Toy Story 3, Cars 2, Brave and Monster, Inc. yet.

Wall-E had a nice first half, but the second fell so flat that I can't even remember how it ended. Nemo was enjoyable, but little more. I'm maybe the only person that disliked The Incredibles. Up started out great but felt very incoherent and almost pointless. We don't even have to talk about Cars. Toy Story I/II I don't really remember.

So yeah, Ratatouille is the only one that I really love and that I've watched several times. I just love the look. It also makes me hungry, and the scene with the critic appeals to my sentimental side.

You missed out the most with TS3 and Monster Inc! 2 great movies. Nemo was really funny, great too. Toy Story 3 almost produced man tears in the cinema from

Ratatouille sucked. Fine me. I'm going Vilma on Dutch.

What the hell Larry?! $30.000 fine. What's bothering you today Larry ?

Godslay

Banned
And you know a thing or two about rats.

Specifically rat birds.

You missed out the most with TS3 and Monster Inc! 2 great movies. Nemo was really funny, great too. Toy Story 3 almost produced man tears in the cinema from

I enjoyed both of the Cars movies, as well as TS3, and Monster Inc. My daughter thought that a certain portion, the one I think you are referring to
incinerator?
, as pretty scary. Personally, my favorite out of the bunch is the Pixar Short Films and Incredibles.

I enjoyed both of the Cars movies, as well as TS3, and Monster Inc. My daughter thought that a certain portion, the one I think you are referring to
incinerator?
, as pretty scary. Personally, my favorite out of the bunch is the Pixar Short Films and Incredibles.

I also really liked the Cars movies, especially the first one, that's my little brothers favorite. Incredibles was good too, but I don't know, maybe I've seen it too many times.

Loved the short from Brave, that was brilliant. La Luna I believe it was called.

And yeah regarding the TS3 spoilers

The ending hit me too man, I'm a wimp, it just hit too close to home man, going to university for the first time myself when I saw it and all that. lol

UberTag

I should really offer my fantasy advice services to some of you guys.

Yo Soy Siesta has no RB bench depth. Starting CedBen tonight is just unwise.
Bledsoe's Brunch has the waived Kellen Winslow taking up bench space.
Josh Freeman's Taco Haven has Matt Ryan on the bench. This should never happen for any reason this year. I don't care if you have RG3 vs. the Rams.
Dark Lord Brady has Greg Jennings in his starting lineup despite being declared inactive for tonight's game.

Terrible. Terrible. Terrible.

UberTag

If your name is not mentioned here, that's a good thing right ?
Not necessarily. I was really just glossing over rosters looking to see if someone was starting Jennings tonight.
Let's have a look at your 0-1 team...

That's not entirely terrible. As this isn't a PPR league, I'd probably start Donald Brown over Crabtree at flex. Possibly even James Jones given Jennings not dressing tonight. If you're not playing James Jones on a night like tonight you might as well not even own him.

Given that your opponent is starting Pierre Thomas and LeGarrette Blount as their starting RBs in your matchup this week, I'd say you should be looking at your first win. That's just ugly running back depth.

Josh Freeman's Taco Haven has Matt Ryan on the bench. This should never happen for any reason this year. I don't care if you have RG3 vs. the Rams.

I haven't gotten around to finally setting my roster yet because they're not locked until they play?

Either way, thanks for the tip

Meanie.....
Poo pooo head

esq-07-alex-flanagan-nfl-playoffs-011411-lg-67697067.jpg

10k fine.

List of fine totals said:
  • 1. Milchjon $80,001
    2. Greg - $80,000
    3. Larry - $55.000
    4. Snes - $50,000 and 1 taco
    5. BlackGhost - $40.000
    6. Wes - $40,000
    7. Wrayfield - $30.000
    8. Fox - $30.000
    9. Chan - $25,000
    10. Dutch Goodell - $10,000 & ¥ 2000
    11. Actstriker - $10.000
    12. Godslay - $5,050
    13. Sanjuro - $5.000
    14. TheFatOne - $5.000

I knew they were going to pull the ol' fake FG tonight!

Totally saw it coming too, was giving FF advise to a friend and said 'You might wanna look into picking up Crabtree from the Packers, because he's totally gonna score a TD of a fake FG tonight'

Let's have a look at your 0-1 team...

That's not entirely terrible. As this isn't a PPR league, I'd probably start Donald Brown over Crabtree at flex. Possibly even James Jones given Jennings not dressing tonight. If you're not playing James Jones on a night like tonight you might as well not even own him.

Given that your opponent is starting Pierre Thomas and LeGarrette Blount as their starting RBs in your matchup this week, I'd say you should be looking at your first win. That's just ugly running back depth.

Not entirely terrible! Yeeeeeeaaaahhhhhh!

I just started Crabcakes because, well, he's playing the Lions, and the Lions aren't all that great at defending the pass. Plus it's a passing league man! (even with Alex at QB).

Wrayfield

You're right, even if I overcommit, I always set up my team. Hate it when you have those ghost teams halfway through the season.

TheFatOne

I still can't believe I started Jennings. What a rookie mistake. At least my opponent has Cutler so I still have a chance. Since Revis is out, and I have Roethlisberger and Wallace I think my chances are good. Thank you Cutler.

Milchjon

Milchjon is drunk, if you want to trade players with him would be smart to do that now.

You realize that the team owners are the commissioner's bosses?!? If you're trying to trick me, you should be fined, too.

Also, it's friday night, why aren't you drunk yourself.

Also also, there's pretty much no trade that could make my team any worse.

You realize that the team owners are the commissioner's bosses?!? If you're trying to trick me, you should be fined, too.

Also, it's friday night, why aren't you drunk yourself.

Also also, there's pretty much no trade that could make my team any worse.

I'm just being a good commish, updating my employees, I'm the boss here. But sure, I'll fine myself 5k to make you feel better.

Also, getting hit by a car less than a week ago, doesn't really make me feel like going out today. I'm a wimp, I know.

Also also, but it could make my team better.

Here's a great song for you to enjoy

Oh, I almost forgot about that. Are you healing ok?

Have you ever watched Heroes? I'm like that cheerleader who heals like a god!

Okay, not like that, but it's going surprisingly fast. My face took most of the damage and most cuts and bruises are already gone, it's pretty insane, no scarring either. Arm still hurts and so does my stomach, plus I have a huge cut on the inside of my lip that re-opens every time.

Besides that, a-okay.

Top Bottom