• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

Milchjon

Rice putting in work. Love him so damn much.

Fuck him. Fuck him so much. He's probably my most hated player in the league. Only fitting that I lose due to him.

Oh well, GG. Could've won if I didn't fuck up my lineup.

"You didn't beat me. I beat myself!"

I'm
not
sorry.

I thought beating you is an automatic 25K fine, no?

I agree, 25.000 fine for you Greg

List of fine totals said:
  • 1. Milchjon $80,001
    2. Greg - $80,000
    3. Larry - $55.000
    4. Snes - $50,000 and 1 taco
    5. BlackGhost - $40.000
    6. Wes - $35,000
    7. Wrayfield - $30.000
    8. Fox - $30.000
    9. Chan - $25,000
    10. Dutch Goodell - $10,000 & ¥ 2000
    11. Actstriker - $10.000
    12. Godslay - $5,050
    13. Sanjuro - $5.000
    14. TheFatOne - $5.000

Milch needs to start misbehaving our you will overtake him.

hey, what side are you on?

He sucks at being a snitch, he is way too obvious :(

Wes

venison crêpe
I would have to agree. An example should be made of him - making promises and then breaking them.

ChanHuk

Banned
Sorry Chan, it's over. If it means anything you're the only decent Raiders fan I've ever met.

I hope somewhere Tim Tebow is hearing my prayers to smite you.

God, I got called into work early tomorrow. Going to be doing 12hrs of moving Kaiser ICU patients to the new Kaiser down the street.....this isn't going to be fun. They have like a 30 bed ICU.

And 25k fine? When did I hit a defenseless owner? I should be subsidized for the Cowardly's doing to ME.

Milchjon

Blame the guy who took Ogletree from me!

Who in their right mind would do such a thing?

huge-mistake.gif

I had Jeffery against the Packers this week, and I dropped him...

Milchjon

I really think I have to do somethig about my roster. I have like 3 guys that shouldn't be on anybody's team. But I am way too lazy right now.

Milchjon

My RB situation is atrocious. The three guys on my roster are good for a projected 17.10 total points. FML. And there's no one remotely promising available.

Milchjon

Just sent you a trade proposal

I already have Beanie, my heart won't be able to withstand two of those Cards loser RBs...

Edit: I think I'll have to make do with what I have. I'll take it as my first lesson from this season: Don't underestimate RBs in FF.

Phil Dawsons Creek - BlackGhost
Graham Harrell Future - Greg
Dark Lord Brady - TheFatOne
Jerry's Glory Holes - Godslay
Josh Freeman's Taco Haven - ActStriker
Queen Corgi's Redcoat Militia - Wes
B.... Bulls - Wrayfield
Yo Soy Siesta - Milchjon
TebowSanchez FanFiction - Fox
GRONK GRONK - Dutch
The Smiling Lollipops - BaltimoreLarry
Lady Brady's Army of Darkness - snes
Bledsoe's Bunch - Sanjuro
Broke back - ChanHuk

To be fair, I have the ultimate team except for being without Tebow.

Man, I would send my 2014 first rounder for Tebow.

Maybe I should abuse my Commish powers and force theFatOne to trade me the Holy Tebow for a scrub like Fitzgerald or Run DMC.

ChanHuk

Banned
God, I think I got dry socket :( I wake up every night in agonizing pain. Haven't had a good night sleep since last Thursday. So a mother fucking week.

Greg

God, I think I got dry socket :( I wake up every night in agonizing pain. Haven't had a good night sleep since last Thursday. So a mother fucking week.
Damn, sorry. I think I'm in the clear from that now, but I had a reaction to an antibiotic and I have sores in the back of my throat. I can't even enjoy the food I can barely eat to begin with.

I can't do anything about it until Monday, so another fun weekend ahead!

Wrayfield

Man, I can't be arsed to do my FF stuff, I always overcommit, then I don't really have time to look for nice waivers, then lose interest a bit...

Top Bottom