• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

Man, she was hot.

And if there are no scars, it's not worth it. Chicks dig scars.

Still, good to hear.

Still some wounds that are still healing, might score some scars on those, those are the most severe so fingers crossed!

She was kinda hot, but still, there are hotter women on the world, not sure if I would let her take me out.

Thanks bud!

Don't forget to set your rosters! NFL.com usually has an feature where they show which players are playing and which players are not, set your line-up accordingly!

Milchjon

LOL

ivMif.png

Nothing left to say but

untitled-14a8an8.gif

Unless Peyton scores -2 points I'm winning my first game, mostly because of Hakeem Nicks.

My first and second round draft picks suck, Fitz and Run DMC scored like 5 points together.

Wrayfield

My bench is outscoring my starters :jnc

Also in the market for a RB

I need to get rid of Bush due to real life conflict. Everytime I line him up in FF he's just average. When I bench him, he runs havoc. I had that last year, don't want to go through this again. Make me an offer, yo.

I feel so sorry for Fitz, he could put up Megatron numbers if he had someone at least resembling a QB...

To be fair, the Patriots shut him down yesterday. Double coverage all day. But yeah he needs a proper QB to throw to him and he could be the best WR in the league.

Tebow scored more points then Fitz yesterday, should have drafted Tebow.

2-0. Feels good man.

I need to get rid of Bush due to real life conflict. Everytime I line him up in FF he's just average. When I bench him, he runs havoc. I had that last year, don't want to go through this again. Make me an offer, yo.

Let me see what happens after waivers this week.

Wes

venison crêpe
Screw all you guys who took TEs early. You know who you are. Scumbags!

PS. I am looking to trade one of my WR for a TE.

ChanHuk

Banned
Where is that cowardly Fox? I must mock him for losing to my great team.

Its been a good week so far. Beat someone in fantasy. My grandpa came home today, thinking about going to visit this weekend. Actually, I think I'll buy him an iPad and Facetime him and my grandmother.

Milchjon

I'm already losing any fun I had. I probably should do something about Forte and the overall RB situation, but it feels hopeless.

This is what being a Browns fan must feel like.

I'm already losing any fun I had. I probably should do something about Forte and the overall RB situation, but it feels hopeless.

Mikel LeShoure for Bowe.

Also, it's the Battle of the Germans this week, You and I, Mano-a-Mano. I predict greatness.

Wrayfield

Hang on to Forte. It's a long run thing, don't judge after 2 weeks. Forte, when healthy, is a FF stud, catching and running on an otherwise inept O. Bush spoils him a bit, taking away carries, but still.

why do you dislike the white background?

racist or something?
I'm racist against the white background, I can never go back after going pro dark. Plus I'm pretty sure my avatar looks like even bigger shit on that white background, it's atleast passable on the dark. Once you go pro black you never go back!!!

Top Bottom