• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

Dammit! Maybe I should have checked when Tannehil had his bye week before I picked him up to replace Manning for the week...

Edit:
ToA2i.png

ive-made-a-huge-mistake-gob-arrested-development.gif

Milchjon

10k fine for swearing, 50k fine for Eli his belly. 40k fine for not giving me beer.

You had some bad luck injury wise, but you have some solid players.

In what world does 'screw you' count as swearing. And in what world is withholding beer not the worst infraction. Seriously, what kind of world are you living in???

Milchjon

Dutchell lost it again.

Are you in the US right now? So jealous.

Also, if you make it to a game, you are forbidden to cheer for any of the following:

Steelers
Ravens
Jets
Seahawks
Giants

I'll make sure the powers that be will punish you appropriately if you violate these rules (that are common sense, really)

Wrayfield

Are you in the US right now? So jealous.

Yeah, sitting in a hotel in Providence. One more day of meetings and then I'm off on my trip. We start with amateur hockey somewhere near Boston. Lost my voice the morning of the first day so not sure I can watch the Dolphins without losing it permanently :).

Edit: Also, you just came back, so don't complain!

Edit from your edit:

Steelers (respect LeBeau, but don't like the franchise)
Ravens (respect RayRay, but don't like the franchise)
Jets (no comment, self explanatory)
Seahawks (had a chuckle seeing them win in front of a Pats crows in a bar, sorry)
Giants (says Belly-Eli...)

I'll make sure the powers that be will punish you appropriately if you violate these rules (that are common sense, really)

You are a fucking prophet, see voice comment before.

Milchjon

Yeah, sitting in a hotel in Providence. One more day of meetings and then I'm off on my trip. We start with amateur hockey somewhere near Boston. Lost my voice the morning of the first day so not sure I can watch the Dolphins without losing it permanently :).

Edit: Also, you just came back, so don't complain!

Providence was so nice. I seriously regret not spending more time there.

Wrayfield

Providence was so nice. I seriously regret not spending more time there.

Yeah, I like it here. Shame I didn't get a chance to apply for a job that came up here recently. Would've loved to live somewhere in the area, put up a massive Dolphins flag in my garden (and replace my broken windows after every Sunday).

Milchjon

Yeah, I like it here. Shame I didn't get a chance to apply for a job that came up here recently. Would've loved to live somewhere in the area, put up a massive Dolphins flag in my garden (and replace my broken windows after every Sunday).

Careful if you ever move there. Because I'd totally come up for a visit someday.

Wrayfield

Lots of anger lately, not only on GAF, maybe I need anger management, also, when I talked shit about Dolphins fans, I clearly didn't talk about you, I like you

'sokay, Dutch. I understand. You guys hear some of my remarks and let them go as well so why shouldn't I? Still, be a bit more careful not to go full retard snes and get your ass banned.

Careful if you ever move there. Because I'd totally come up for a visit someday.

You would be welcome, but that dream has sailed. Just met the colleague who got the job that I originally planned to apply for. Really sad about it, I hyped up the idea of living here too much in my stupid naive head...

Greg

we both had some big names in the bye this week though, so we'll see

I filled my team out yesterday and he hadn't the last time I checked, but there were some holes to fill

Wrayfield

we both had some big names in the bye this week though, so we'll see

I filled my team out yesterday and he hadn't the last time I checked, but there were some holes to fill

Commish just reminded me so did a quick fix but yeah, once the byes start coming in, it gets a bit chaotic. Good luck, Greg.

Milchjon

So he dropped you already?

haha

Also, I need some advice:

I have both of the incredible Cards RBs right now (Don't laugh, they were the best available). Now, I need to decide which 3 of these 4 I wanna start:

William Powell
LaRod Stevens-Howling
Matt Forte (who for whatever reason is projected to get less points than the other 2)
Lance Moore (Against TB)

Forte is a must.

Moore and one of the two RBs maybe. It kinda depends if you want to start both Cards RBs against the Vikebike (you probably don't)

Milchjon

Forte is a must.

Moore and one of the two RBs maybe. It kinda depends if you want to start both Cards RBs against the Vikebike (you probably don't)

The thing that's throwing me off is NFL.com's stupid projection. They have Forte at 9 points, both Cards RBs at 11-13 and Moore at around 8.

Top Bottom