• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

ChanHuk

Banned
I lead the league in points against. No wonder I lose so much.

The whole world is out to get me!!!

Edit: Hahaha, both NO and CHI have byes? There go Forte, Brees and Marshall. Total projected points: 51. And I literally have no RB left.

This whole thing sucks.

Fuck Owen Daniels!

LOL

I felt good about all my games in my other week, started out 0-4
finally got my first win last week. Part of it was just bad decision making though :/. Making my rise to the playoffs now

Things are looking good in my other leagues being over .500, and RB stockpiles in both that I'm gonna start using to get better WRs.

Having RG3 in all leagues tho made last week a little stressful :jnc

I started this league and I will win it too.

Too bad my perfect season aspirations were gone when week 2 started. But that would have probably meant I would have lost to Chan and Eli in the Shirtless Super Bowl™ sponsored by Gronk Flakes ®.

Gonna plan on the Giants road to victory and sneaking into the playoffs in the last week of the season and winning it all.

Fucking Giants.

Milchjon

Don't forget to set your teams this weekend! I'm seeing empty spots and some inactive players being played as starters.

Mine is all set for a projected total of 60 points or less. Whooooooo

Next lesson: don't underestimate bye weeks

Also, I'm kicking myself for dropping the Bears D.

Mine is all set for a projected total of 60 points or less. Whooooooo

Next lesson: don't underestimate bye weeks

Also, I'm kicking myself for dropping the Bears D.

You have a RB on your bench might as well play him. Or pick up a FA. Bolden for instance is available or Andre Brown.

And Sanjuro, just pick up a kicker, Vinatieri is available!

Milchjon

Your fantasy RB curse hit Isaac Redman too apparently. Although he did get you 11 points before exiting

So don't pick up Bolden I don't want to see him getting hurt

Hahaha, this game is the worst.

And I just checked my lineup, I actually picked up the 3rd Cards RB and forgot to put him in. He's playing Buffalo, so he might give me like 5 points.

And Bolden isn't even available, is he?

Wrayfield

Hahaha, this game is the worst.

And I just checked my lineup, I actually picked up the 3rd Cards RB and forgot to put him in. He's playing Buffalo, so he might give me like 5 points.

And Bolden isn't even available, is he?

Nah, I picked him up, little thin at RB at the mo.

Milchjon

Nah, I picked him up, little thin at RB at the mo.

You people!

I'm taking the Giants way to win the league!

Actually, I'm taking the Browns way

Edit: You know I love to see the Steelers lose, but do they have to choose the week where I have three of them in my lineup?!?

Best player available?

IX9D3.png

The player with the most points scored so far that's available.

Remember when I said Run DMC was the best RB in the league? I was wrong.

Also, going into this week I was the highest scoring team in the league, don't think that will be the same after this week.

ChanHuk

Banned
Fuck you German. DMac still awesome. Just two holding calls brought back 40 yard gains. I didn't start D. Moore, having a beast game. Raiders up and better win. How can you not after picking off cowardly Ryan 3 times?

Fuck you German. DMac still awesome. Just two holding calls brought back 40 yard gains. I didn't start D. Moore, having a beast game. Raiders up and better win. How can you not after picking off cowardly Ryan 3 times?

Didn't the Bucs pick off Eli 3 times and still lose?

Really okay? I'll take it back. Run DMC, best Rb in the game. Worst FF Rb in the game.

Didn't the Bucs pick off Eli 3 times and still lose?

But the Bucs aren't nowhere as good as the Raiders. Bucs suck.

Top Bottom