• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

Godslay

Banned
That's why I drafted Rodgers. GODDAMN. I hope that I can catch Wes.

Anyways, after GraveRobber's rampage, I hope that we can still be friends Pats gaf. You guys were classy last week, so I didn't join in (besides ribbing the Gator, and I don't like Dragon so that's that). PLEASE DON'T FINE ME. I'VE GOT MOUTHS TO FEED.

Anyways, after GraveRobber's rampage, I hope that we can still be friends Pats gaf. You guys were classy last week, so I didn't join in (besides ribbing the Gator, and I don't like Dragon so that's that). PLEASE DON'T FINE ME. I'VE GOT MOUTHS TO FEED.

You're good people

Milchjon

That's why I drafted Rodgers. GODDAMN. I hope that I can catch Wes.

It's all good. GraveRobber usually isn't like that either, I think. And I was pretty chippy myself :-D

Anyways, fuck FF.

I know you don't mean that - we're still Facebook official.

@AdamSchefter said:
BREAKING NEWS: Shirtless League hit Graham Harrell Future with a fine of $1.000.000 for obstruction of a league investigation, rumors of suspensions seem to hold no truth. For now.

Jerry Jones' Gloryholes is one of the teams being investigated, but no punishment at this time.

Dutch Goodell will release a statement later today

List of fine totals said:
  • 1. Greg - $1,080,000
    2.Milchjon $180,001
    3.Snes - $100,000 and 1 taco
    4. BlackGhost - $90.000
    5.Larry - $55.000
    6. Wes - $40,000
    7. Wrayfield - $30.000
    8. Fox - $30.000
    9. Chan - $25,000
    10. Dutch Goodell - $10,000 & ¥ 2000
    11. Actstriker - $10.000
    12. Godslay - $5,050
    13. Sanjuro - $5.000
    14. TheFatOne - $5.000

Good job, Greg.

Milchjon

Dutchell, go ahead, fine me! I dare you! :)

Edit: But seriously, it was mostly incomprehensible babbling, I can't believe Milchbub took that bait.

I wanted to take it, I was in a shitty mood and needed a valve. At 2:00 a.m., some crazy pony fan is as good as it gets for that

Dutchell, go ahead, fine me! I dare you! :)

Edit: But seriously, it was mostly incomprehensible babbling, I can't believe Milchbub took that bait.

He crossed the damn line, I admitted we lost fair and square, no anger there, he could talk shit about the Pats even though we destroyed his team last week (Sorry Godslay) all he wants, I just hate the high horse bullshit about how we Patriots fans are all 'bad fair weather pink hatters' and all that fucking stupid banter where every other fan is holy and the most loyal ever. We take all the shit after every loss just like everybody else, I was one of the first people to post here again after the last fucking Super Bowl, I'm up during every fucking game till the final whistle no matter the ungodly hour they play and regardless of what time I need to get up again, so don't go tell me about how I'm a bad fan or whatever.

Fuck him.

/ManYellingAtComputer

Wrayfield

I wanted to take it, I was in a shitty mood and needed a valve. At 2:00 a.m., some crazy pony fan is as good as it gets for that

He crossed the damn line, I admitted we lost fair and square, no anger there, he could talk shit about the Pats even though we destroyed his team last week (Sorry Godslay) all he wants, I just hate the high horse bullshit about how we Patriots fans are all 'bad fair weather pink hatters' and all that fucking stupid banter where every other fan is holy and the most loyal ever. We take all the shit after every loss just like everybody else, I was one of the first people to post here again after the last fucking Super Bowl, I'm up during every fucking game till the final whistle no matter the ungodly hour they play and regardless of what time I need to get up again, so don't go tell me about how I'm a bad fan or whatever.

Fuck him.

No worries, boys. Sometimes it's hard to ignore that kinda talk. I dislike your team, obviously, but you guys seem like real fans so I truly believe you would post here and support the Pats through a 1-15 season. You guys also seem like nice chaps, for Pats fans that is... :p I didn't even know which team he supported until I read his rant, so much for that.

Milchjon

No worries, boys. Sometimes it's hard to ignore that kinda talk. I dislike your team, obviously, but you guys seem like real fans so I truly believe you would post here and support the Pats through a 1-15 season. You guys also seem like nice chaps, for Pats fans that is... :p I didn't even know which team he supported until I read his rant, so much for that.

This qualifier is included in any positive thing that is said about me on GAF. :*(

1-15? That's like Mallett his batsignal! Then we can truly rebuild with Mallett leading us back to the promised land.

I'll buy you a beer whenever you're in my city.

I like you for you, regardless of team allegiance.

You can even support MLB and I'd still feel the same.

But not you, I'll never buy you a beer.

Milchjon

Now you guys are getting the gist of it. I always think, it could be worse, Milchbub and Dutch could be Jets fans :D.

I hate that you fully understand my username and can make fun of it. It's such a bad name, but I always just figured "none of these people know what it says, so fuck it" :jnc

Godslay

Banned
I like you for you, regardless of team allegiance.

You can even support MLB and I'd still feel the same.

That fine really changed your tune.

I dont mind taking or giving shit to the regulars in the thread, outside of a couple of guys that I cant stand. Who I tend to not respond to. The fucking drivebys are the ones that jack my salt level up. Ive learned to ignore them for the most part, but every now and then one of them just gets under my skin and I cant help myself.

That fine really changed your tune.

I dont mind taking or giving shit to the regulars in the thread, outside of a couple of guys that I cant stand. Who I tend to not respond to. The fucking drivebys are the ones that jack my salt level up. Ive learned to ignore them for the most part, but every now and then one of them just gets under my skin and I cant help myself.

Tough love in the Shirtless League, rumor has it though that the commish still likes Greg, but he's not talking to press at the moment.

Drive-by posters don't really bother me, because 9/10 times they don't even show their faces anymore. Not a lot of guys in the thread that I really don't like.

TheFatOne

lol in another fantasy league I play in with some of my friends I'm currently loosing to someone who has three people not playing due to their bye week :(

Who will get their first win? Sanjuro or snes? Their one matchup ended in that fateful tie that will go down in Shirtless lore.

Dear Rivers,

Stop throwing TDs to Antonio Gates

Thanks,
ActStriker

5-1! 5-1! 5-1!

I believe I play Chan this week, too bad I'll be without my starting QB, since PeyPey has his stupid bye week...Good thing I have Alex Smith on my bench playing the Seahawks!

:/

Edit: Wrayfield still rocking that perfect season so far, Greg also at 5-1, Milchjon almost winning with Gates going off, Godslay having that Denver D and Godgers together combining for almost 70 points alone.

Crazy.

K-19

Banned
Chan almost won again

Maybe we were too quick to shit on Frenchie

why_yes.gif

History shows that it's all on Chan.

The French tend to start fights, give up early and have others bail em out.

Where is the fucking european solidarity Milch? French generally get things done well, they just let the opportunity to the others to enjoy their goodness. Science proved it. So let me get this straigh: France 1 - rest of the world 0

Edit:

Antonio Gates sucks!

False!
He is recovering. Philip is clearly confident with him. Lot of opportunities ahead.

Top Bottom