• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

Greg

I now put you in charge of doing the next offline draft. HAHA! WITH 20 TEAMS!
image.php

Milchjon

I had Bowe and Gates in there last night, went to sleep after the first quarter, woke up this morning and they still had almost exactly the same amount of points.

tumblr_lvsf5wg1Mm1qjico5o1_500.gif

I don't really get this gif

Fix your teams peoples! Hate to see people start players on their bye week and what not, don't do it and I might be forced to Frenchie you.

Edit: Actstriker can disregard this message, you can start all the bye week/injured/dead/retired players you want this week.

balddemon

Banned
not sure if this is the place to ask, but i have a question about what RBs to start.

CJ Spiller @ Houston
Rashad Jennings vs Detroit
Andre Brown vs Pittsburgh
Ray Rice @ Cleveland
Johnathan Stewart @ Washington

I've got 2 RB slots and a W/R/T slot. My WRs are pretty weak so I'm gonna use it for a RB.

not sure if this is the place to ask, but i have a question about what RBs to start.

CJ Spiller @ Houston
Rashad Jennings vs Detroit
Andre Brown vs Pittsburgh
Ray Rice @ Cleveland
Johnathan Stewart @ Washington

I've got 2 RB slots and a W/R/T slot. My WRs are pretty weak so I'm gonna use it for a RB.

I would go with Rice and Jennings, not sure about the third spot, leaning Spiller, but I'm not sure how healthy he is/how many touches he gets.

I want to help, but it's not like I have a lot of fantasy experience, so take my advice for what it is

Milchjon

Commish, you should reduce my fine by like half for gifting you the Bears D. They already have like 30 pts.

I also hate them because they're running up the score without Forte/Marshall getting any points.

And Luck is running wild on my bench again.

FML.

To then think I considered trading LeShoure. Would be nice if Fitzgerald did something against the damn Packers.

Edit : LeShoure really likes scoring TDs.

EditEdit : Dammit Peyton! I'm not paying you for this!

Milchjon

MARSHALL!

He makes me love Cutler!

Edit: If only I had kept the Bears D, I'd have 70 points from Marshall, Forte and them.

Edit: Oh hey, another Marshall TD :-D

MARSHALL!

He makes me love Cutler!

Edit: If only I had kept the Bears D, I'd have 70 points from Marshall, Forte and them.

Edit: Oh hey, another Marshall TD :-D

Marshall is putting Yo Soy Fiesta on his back all day.

Edit : Lots of McDaniels/BB/Kraft on this page.

Top Bottom