• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

Calling it DMac traded to the Pats next year.

6Ow4b.jpg

IDoxC.png

But throw in Seymour and maybe we can work something out.

1Tgsu.png

GRONK GRONK DOMINATION!

Side note :

The Week 10 Hunger Foul goes to TebowSanchez FanFiction for leaving 63.04 points on the bench and losing to GRONK GRONK. You're not you when you're hungry. Eat a Snickers and stop committing hunger fouls.

Honest to God, I'm not doing this.

Blackghost, with my super Commish powers, I granted you back the Fatman and redirected Ponder to the waiver wire.

Still, mistakes like these can't go unpunished. $10.000 fine.

List of fine totals said:
  • 1. Greg - $1,080,000
    2. Milchjon $180,001
    3. Snes - $100,000 and 1 taco
    4. BlackGhost - $100.000
    5. Chan - $75,000
    6. Godslay - $55,050
    7. Larry - $55.000
    8. Wes - $40,000
    9. Wrayfield - $30.000
    10. Chan - $75,000
    11. Dutch Goodell - $20,000 & ¥ 2000
    12. Actstriker - $10.000
    13. Sanjuro - $5.000
    14. TheFatOne - $5.000

And, you are now forced to trade me Gronk for Kyle Rudolph.

Proof that you're not the nicest guy around.

Evil, evil Greg.

Shirtless Update :

ProFootballTalk said:
"Shirtless GM says Greg can’t be the nicest guy because “he’s terrible”

Posted by Michael David Smith on November 14, 2012, 6:57 AM EST

As the circus atmosphere surrounding the 'Graham Harrel Future' continues, the front page of today’s New York Daily News declares that Greg can’t be the nicest guy in the world because “he’s terrible” — according to one of his own fellow GMs

That was the word used by a GM who didn’t want to put his name behind that assessment

Source : http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-says-Greg-cant-be-nice-because-hes-terrible/

"An Anonymous Graham Harrell Future Player Calls Greg "Lazy" and Wants the Team to Sign Chan

Tisk, tisk. Sorry, 'Graham Harrell Future fans. But your team is in absolute shambles right now. Things have gone from bad to worse for the team. First, there were reports about a beef between GHF quarterback Michael Vick and his top running back Adrian Peterson that developed towards the end of the season. Then, second-string QB Nick Foles appeared on an Shirtless radio station and blasted some of his teammates for being selfish and only caring about their individual statistics. And, now, an anonymous GHF player has come out and criticized Greg and said that he hopes the team finds a way to sign Chan in the offseason.

""We have to bring in another GM that will make [Greg] work at practice," the unnamed player told the New York Daily News recently. "He's lazy and content because he knows he's not going to be fired...If you have a chance to get a healthy 36-year-old Chan and you don't do it, then you're stupid. If I could get a healthy 36-year-old Chan, then, hell yeah, I would trade Greg."

Source : http://www.complex.com/sports/2012/...lls-Greg-lazy-and-wants-the-team-to-sign-Chan

Top Bottom