• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

The weird thing of the Miss. Piggy comment was how Sasha spent a whole segment saying how happy she was to be an inspiration to little girls all over the world with the revolution then turns and mocks a woman by calling her Miss. Piggy as a presumable dig to her physical appearance while she's a babyface.

Zach

I've honestly been happy with my 09 Scion XD (even though I look ridiculous getting out of it because it's smaller) and have had no issues. When you drive, it feels like an extension of your body and you always know where your boundaries are. It's been good since 2008, and I've been happy with that purchase.

Hshx1Pt.gif

Mahonay

Banned
The Battlefield 1 beta is pretty dope. I might get the full game
I'm absolutely going in on BF1. The beta has sold me 100 percent, even though I was probably getting it anyway since Battlefield is my primary game. But the gameplay just feels awesome, everything feels very connected and visceral.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
there was no body shaming. people enjoy spinning that way to project.
I think you're jealous of our strength! I tell ya what!

Eh, people like their women to be soft most of the time. There's some of us who are looking for a Conan to match their Conan. Double the muscle double the fun!

Sephzilla

Ya'll are blowing this Miss Piggy thing way out of proportion. That said it was odd for Sasha to say that after just talking about how they've broken a lot of the stupid shit that plagued women in WWE for a long time.

But this is WWE, where they have no fucking idea what a real face or heel is.

Mahonay

Banned
Ya'll are blowing this Miss Piggy thing way out of proportion. That said it was odd for Sasha to say that after just talking about how they've broken a lot of the stupid shit that plagued women in WWE for a long time.

But this is WWE, where they have no fucking idea what a real face or heel is.
I mean she did praise Moolah and Steph in that same speech, so whatever.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It ain't wrong. This is my life.

Side note, I had to turn down a different car I liked more because my head laid on the roof itself, and if I hit a bump, I'd get concussed.

It's about time for me to get a new car. I was but a lowly nobody who needed a car RIGHT THEN AND THERE, and now I can actually save a little and get something I want, not something I need.

Sephzilla

I'm absolutely going in on BF1. The beta has sold me 100 percent, even though I was probably getting it anyway since Battlefield is my primary game. But the gameplay just feels awesome, everything feels very connected and visceral.

The only complaint I can muster right now is that bullet drop and hit detection for sniper rifles feels weird as fuck at longer distances.

It's about time for me to get a new car. I was but a lowly nobody who needed a car RIGHT THEN AND THERE, and now I can actually save a little and get something I want, not something I need.

Buying a new car is a nice feeling. I bought a new Camry a couple months ago and I've been loving it.

Mahonay

Banned
The only complaint I can muster right now is that bullet drop and hit detection for sniper rifles feels weird as fuck at longer distances.
It might have to do with the sand and wind blowing around on that map? I feel like I can see a lot of horizontal bullet movement at longer distances.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Do we have any matches set up for SD tonight?

Sephzilla

It might have to do with the sand and wind blowing around on that map? I feel like I can see a lot of horizontal bullet movement at longer distances.

Maybe. It's a recurring complaint I have with Battlefield. The game needs to do a better job of helping you identify how badly you're missing.

Oersted

The weird thing of the Miss. Piggy comment was how Sasha spent a whole segment saying how happy she was to be an inspiration to little girls all over the world with the revolution then turns and mocks a woman by calling her Miss. Piggy as a presumable dig to her physical appearance while she's a babyface.

Yes, thats a WWE face. PG Edgy gets you over. Or atleast supposed to.

klonere

Banned
"...the match with the Revival up against Gargano and Tommaso CiampOH you see i got his name right"

Austin really struggling with that name.

I'm not smart enough to get it. : I

I assume he means you have to look everything up on a wiki.

Mahonay

Banned
If anyone could have benefited from jobber matches it was Baron Corbin, instead they absolutely buried any potential excitement for him with that horrendous Ziggler feud that went absolutely nowhere.

At least that one IC #1 contender three way match before SummerSlam was pretty good.

Smackdown has to be used to set up a few matches for the PPV. Backlash seems to be set for three hours and currently only five matches are now (WWE title match, tag title match, women's title match, Bray vs Orton, IC title match) set for it.

Sephzilla

Can they just send Nia Jax down to NXT already and let Dana have those squash matches? Nia is green as fuck and still doesn't look comfortable as her character.

On the topic of squash matches - Braun Strowman has actually grown on me

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of Mosou games, I've eben playing Hyrule Warriors Legends for five days now. Awesome game.

no no no. i was not making a swipe against her. we all know Dana is lean. So does Sasha. The Piggy was just a baaad joke as i thought , and this is how i interpreted it, that she was makingthe connection with her big blonde hair and big eye lashes, trademarks Piggy also shares.
I see what you mean.

And hey, Musou games are great. Still enjoying One Piece Musou 3. Loved the Gundam ones. Warriors Orochi 3 is free on Xbox Live right now so go grab it, it's fun.

imBask

Banned
Can they just send Nia Jax down to NXT already and let Dana have those squash matches? Nia is green as fuck and still doesn't look comfortable as her character.

after yesterday's promo, Nia Jax should be sent down in parts unknown for all I care

Nia's apparently super nice and I can buy it given she just doesn't seem comfortable with the role she's in.

Fox318

Watching the evolution of punk finale.

Punks striking still doesn't look great and everything I've seen of gall looks like an improvement over his amateur and UFC fights.

Not to mention he's going to be in a world of hurt when Hall throws his first elbow.

If Emma never got injured, I figure Dana would have been able to develop much better at a midcard pace with the post-Wrestlemania Becky feud. But then Emma unfortunately got injured and they shoved her with Charlotte which she wasn't really ready for.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nia can't suppress her nice demeanor, no matter how hard she tries. I say turn her and make her head of a women's stable or team. Make her be that motherfucker you don't want to anger. Have her be Bayley's guardian angel.

Fox318

Nia can't suppress her nice demeanor, no matter how hard she tries. I say turn her and make her head of a women's stable or team. Make her be that motherfucker you don't want to anger. Have her be Bayley's guardian angel.
It's the Mick Foley problem.

People thought the same thing would happen to Nnaomi but she was a better heel before they feed her to Nicky.

MC Safety

I think fitness models and competitors don't fare well in WWE. Dana Brooke might be the next entrant in a long list of athletic women who only last a short time as a wrestler.

Or maybe Sasha Banks just misspoke.

Nia needed way more time down in NXT. Whomever thought it was time to bring her up to the main roster is an idiot.

The brand split and need for warm bodies did Jax no good. She's not a good speaker or a good wrestler.

Sephzilla

I think Dana was ready to be a mid-card main roster heel. She has her character down pretty good and her in ring work progressed a lot in NXT. Emma getting hurt ended up being bad for Dana, I don't think Dana was ready to be at the top of the women's card with Charlotte.

Nia is just so green it hurts. Her and Apollo Crews needed more time in NXT.

Top Bottom