• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

gun_haver

Okay. Here's the plan.

Get WWE Network again. Watch the Takeovers I've missed and then watch from NXT Brooklyn 16 to current. Watch Draft stuff on YouTube. Then Smackdown stuff I guess?

Get NJPW World again. Watch Wrestle Kingdom until current.

I'll wait for Lucha season 2 to finish to watch it.

This shouldn't take too long to catch up.

i would say, don't bother with catching up on WWE, just watch the stuff from the past two weeks. there has been pleeeeenty. and then look backwards into which guys take your interest on the network and on raw/smackdown/nxt. the draft episode wasn't even worth watching live, just take a look at the lists on wikipedia and move on to your storylines.

i mean you can treat it like an ongoing saga, but it really isn't. it's designed for you to dive in at any time.

Anth0ny

Uhhhh.

Other feds are easier to get into. With other feds, all I have to do is go to my last watched show. WWE, with all of its amount of content, has highs and lows. It's a much less safe bet thing.

Sometimes getting caught up on WWE is like getting back into fucking comic books. They've got Raw, Smackdown, the PPVs, all of this shit. The reason I'm asking is because I need a point of reference. Since I haven't watched WWE in months, and I fully flat out fucking said that Kevin Owens as Universal champ interests me to the point where I wanna catch up on WWE. I never said I have no interest in WWE. That's just your WWE mark watching ass getting panties in a bunch and putting words in my mouth.

Welcome to Shootember. Watch last week's two shoots and you'll be all caught up.

It helps that NJPW tells the majority of its stories in the ring. I love that so much about them. So accessible.

I know. I can't stand what WWE does now with all of the splintered stuff. Here's a super exclusive promo that you can only watch on WWE Youtube backstage pass or the WWE app! Watch our three hour show! And then our two hour show! Want more? Go on the WWE Network and watch these extra three or so things.

It's so tiring. One show a week. I swear to fuck, WWE. ONE SHOW. TWO HOURS. But they'd probably make less money that way, I don't fucking know. It just drives me crazy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
O hell naw y'all better support the KO Show!

He looks like a fan, not an actual champion. I'll pass.

I like KO

i don't have a wide enough screen

x9Cqz8Y.gif

Honestly, I'm disappointed that even with the brand split they still made Raw into the Steph and HHH show. Like, the Authority storyline still exists? They've been running with that since 2013.

Heroman

Banned
Yeah, you'd definitely see it in the Kobashi/Misawa vs Kawada/Taue matches, but a lot of the time in singles the crowd would really root for Taue as the underdog. Especially against Misawa, who always seemed to have no time for Taue's shit in any of their singles encounters.

Some great matches with Misawa and Kobashi, a FANTASTIC match vs Nagata and his awesome bout with Marufuji from 2006. Also, the older he gets the grumpier he gets, so random tags where he's facing upstart youngsters like Yone and Morishima become a whole lot more fun due to Taue getting pissed off and letting all hell loose.

Thank, I'll make sure to watch these later.

Boots, Flammeable, will Rev Pro upload this match

Cp4I1uRVMAAH7Rz.jpg

If not I may have to start breaking down some doors.

Good shit, happy that good work is being rewarded.

I think so? They do York Hall shows the next day but others can take forever. Ask them on Twitter?

Fantomex

One great thing KO has done, is that he's given out of shape, overweight men all over this country the right to say. I have the body of a Universal Wrestling Champion.

Menome

Rich Swann really has won me over in the CWC tournament, look forward to seeing him in the full Cruiserweight division. Hope he gets to keep the current music as well.

Now that Trips came back they should have got one of his Skull Demon lackies for the ESPN interview. There's a big angle involving that Skull Army and I can't wait to see it play out.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Russo's anti-KO rant is gold. Saying you don't care about something 50 times in 5 minutes is kind of a #deadgiveaway that you care about something.

Top Bottom