• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

imBask

Banned
he's a nice dude, who doesn't like Kevin Owens and he gets injured a lot

it's the weakest gimmick of all time. There's your answer

It's a miracle he never killed anyone with this considering he botched it 50 percent of the time.
You don't go into a ring with Ahmed Johnson expecting to stay injury free. He was getting talent popped before Seth Rollins was old enough to watch sports entertainment.

Ahmed doing the move and then walking around taunting instead of going for a pin is killing me
It is a pretty Ahmed(tm) thing to do.

Package piledriver is a great move

12c6654e0d33efb1e8009c649325a3400acb1f02_hq.gif

imBask

Banned
that was his gimmick in NXT and it provided two of the best storylines they did in their best period

Everything works in NXT because the writing is good and they focus on storylines, it doesn't get lost in a 3h show. I'll give you that, it has a lot to do about the booking

klonere

Banned
Owens murdering Sami Zayn twice?

Neville/Sami is the male pinnacle of NXT storylines.

Everything works in NXT because the writing is good and they focus on storylines, it doesn't get lost in a 3h show. I'll give you that, it has a lot to do about the booking

It really does. Heath Slater is a star performer with Rhyno (which NXT didn't even make that interesting) in 2016!

Stop find it hilarious that Miz cuts the promo of his life and gets stuck with Dog Ziggler
Ambrose proved everything right about what he said about Ziggler in the build-up to their match at Summerslam and how he's gonna fade back to the background once he gets his ass kicked. Then he also gets his ass kicked by AJ.

But hey, he really deserves an IC title match. Miz vs Ziggler for the IC title. Never been done before, right? /s

justjim89

Where is that sit down with Raven, Foley, and RVD talking about hardcore wrestling at? For the life of me, I can't find the full thing on the network.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Where is that sit down with Raven, Foley, and RVD talking about hardcore wrestling at? For the life of me, I can't find the full thing on the network.
Might be an old Wrestling Round Table or a Table for 3. Don't remember Raven being on any of those, so maybe it was an ECW doc?

Toki767

So post-Raw.

Rollins comes out to help Reigns get rid of Jericho and Owens.

Then Reigns spears Rollins.

Your top face everyone.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So post-Raw.

Rollins comes out to help Reigns get rid of Jericho and Owens.

Then Reigns spears Rollins.

Your top face everyone.
That's how dark matches work, it doesn't matter

Hex

Banned
So this is the inspiration for Hell in a Cell or what? I've heard a lot of hushed, excited whispers about this in the last few days but not a lot of details. A tape thought lost forever? Ellering had it but forgot to tell everybody?

They used to have matches like this alot back in the day.
Hell Jim Cornette probably had his own personal cage he was in one so often. Same with JJ Dillon.

Kaladin

Aw shit.

093016aseladderwar61.jpg

LADDER WAR 6 for the ROH WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
THE ADDICTION vs THE MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNS vs THE YOUNG BUCKS

ROH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
ROH WORLD CHAMPION ADAM COLE vs. IWGP INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION “UNBREAKABLE” MICHAEL ELGIN

ROH WORLD TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
ROH WORLD TELEVISION CHAMPION “THE INFAMOUS” BOBBY FISH vs. DONOVAN DIJAK w/PRINCE NANA

ROH WORLD SIX MAN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT
ROUND 1 MATCH
THE BRISCOES & TORU YANO VS. ACH, LIO RUSH, & JAY WHITE

SIGNED TO APPEAR:
IWGP JR Heavyweight Champion KUSHIDA
JAY LETHAL
TETSUYA NAITO
EVIL
SILAS YOUNG
COLT CABANA
WAR MACHINE
And More!

ALL STAR EXTRAVAGANZA VII
Lowell Memorial Auditorium
50 E Merrimack St, Lowell, MA 01852
Friday, Sept 30 @9:00PM (PPV) (doors 7:30)

Top Bottom