• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

tumblr_od24tmYMP91u1ljrzo1_500.gif

zPCQS42.jpg

Charlotte's fault there not being in position, accidental or intentional both or not Bayley screwing that up came off more from her selling her knee going out which was followed right after that with her staying on the apron.

Charlotte's fault there not being in position, accidental or intentional both or not Bayley screwing that up came off more from her selling her knee going out which was followed right after that with her staying on the apron.

Are you seriously blaming Bayley getitng her knee hung up on Charolette? jesus christ

Are you seriously blaming Bayley getitng her knee hung up on Charolette? jesus christ
What? No, Charlotte should've been in position to take the hit, maybe Bayley should've held off on doing it until she was in better position. Point is Bayley's "botching it" might have been intentional to play off the tweaked knee that was displayed right after and played into the match.
see what I mean Zach?

Blah blah blah.

Hasney

Neither Rollins nor Reigns should be faces right now when you actually look at how they've been portrayed character wise

At least Rollins gets face reactions though.

Honestly though, writing decent faces has been WWE's problem for about a decade. They haven't given any reason as to why we should cheer for any top face. The only reason DB got the reactions he did is because of him, people just wanted the person to succeed rather than the character.

No-ones a face. Everyones just trying to be a bigger bad ass that's cooler than the others.

What? No, Charlotte should've been in position to take the hit, maybe Bayley should've held off on doing it until she was in better position. Point is Bayley's "botching it" might have been intentional to play off the tweaked knee that was displayed right after and played into the match.
No, that's how she always does it. She's not smooth enough to fly through the post like Sami does, so she just sits on the apron, waits, and kicks her opponent.

It always looks terrible.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Seth Rollins needs professional help.
For what?
Other people violating his privacy? He should have an expectation of privacy.
And he should not be crucified for people showing private shit.

Blah blah blah.
Bayley easily would have hit Charlotte if she actually smoothly rushed through with the kick. Problem is though by the time she made the leap she already had it screwed up so it didn't work. She didn't stop because she realized she wasn't going to hit Charlotte.

bjork

So post-Raw.

Rollins comes out to help Reigns get rid of Jericho and Owens.

Then Reigns spears Rollins.

Your top face everyone.

What's different between that and Austin stunning everyone, or Rock burying the living shit out of everyone in promos?

Blah blah blah.

No, that was Bayley being smart and capitalizing on a bad spot. This botch was nothing more than just that, a botch.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What's different between that and Austin stunning everyone, or Rock burying the living shit out of everyone in promos?
What's different is this is ROMAN REIGNS, bjork. Gotta hate him under any circumstance. Gotta make him look strong lol!

Sephzilla

Those fit their characters. Austin stunnered everyone because he was an anti hero who had a dont trust anybody moniker. Rock's gimmick was that he was always an asshole, he just changed who he was an asshole to depending on if he was face/heel.

Rollins being a face makes no sense right now since a week ago he was bragging about injuring faces. And his face turn effectively amounts to him being upset that he's not getting easy street from Stephanie anymore.

Rome needs to watch some Batista tapes and enhance the heel image.

Also are they going to give Bayley a new finisher? I love the belly to belly but with todays kick out of anything that is just a regular move?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Two things can be true but we are not arguing one of them (right to privacy). He has a seemingly excessive inclination to sexting which, in and of itself, has its underlying issues.
I definitely disagree, there's nothing wrong with showing your wiener if people want to see it and you're up for it. I don't think that's indicative of a greater problem.

Toki767

Those fit their characters. Austin stunnered everyone because he was an anti hero who had a dont trust anybody moniker. Rock's gimmick was that he was always an asshole, he just changed who he was an asshole to depending on if he was face/heel.

Rollins being a face makes no sense right now since a week ago he was bragging about injuring faces. And his face turn effectively amounts to him being upset that he's not getting easy street from Stephanie anymore.

It fits Reigns' gimmick of being a douche at least I guess.

Anth0ny

yeah criticizing a top face for attacking people like that makes little sense

the difference between rock/austin and reigns is that the latter is an unlikable, untalented fraud

bjork

Taken from another thread:

Showed my uncle photos of the car. He said just judging from those, it's at least $7000 of damage. There's no way the car is worth that, so tomorrow I guess I call my insurance and see what my options are. I stopped by a lot on the way home to look at a few cars and now I'm wondering if maybe I shouldn't just quit my job and finally go back to Maui for good. There's a lot to think about.

Also, my rental car was supposed to be similar to a Chrysler 200, but they didn't have anything like that, so I was given a Jeep Cherokee. That thing is uncomfortable as hell and I feel like I'm driving on stilts. I hate high vehicles. Debating whether to go in tomorrow and ask if I can swap it out.

So yeah idk man idk

bjork

LMAO at using a nearly 30 year old picture of Jeff Jarrett

Excuse you, that's no older than 1994 at absolute earliest. Unless you're rounding up from 15, you quit talking dirty about the world's greatest singer, the world's greatest entertainer, and without a doubt, the world's greatest wrestler. Ah ha ha... ain't he great?

Seriously Bjork. Go back to Maui. Everything seems crystal clear.

I need to sleep on things, and I got work tonight so there'll be time to ponder.

Sephzilla

Roman randomly spearing people doesn't make much sense because he doesn't have any kind of established "dont trust anybody" style gimmick like Austin had. So it just makes Roman look kind of like a douchebag when he's spearing HHH because HHH offered a handshake. And it makes him look like a salty douchebag when he's spearing Rollins for no reason, because Rollins put a big L on Roman in their last one on one match.

Excuse you, that's no older than 1994 at absolute earliest.
Okay excuse me - it's a 22 year old picture of a washed up never was.

No, that was Bayley being smart and capitalizing on a bad spot. This botch was nothing more than just that, a botch.
So you were backstage planning out the match?
No, that's how she always does it. She's not smooth enough to fly through the post like Sami does, so she just sits on the apron, waits, and kicks her opponent.

It always looks terrible.
How does this:

Always resemble this:

Which plays right into Bayley "hurting" her knee for it not being pulled off as she usually does? She's also not meant to be flying through the posts, it's more of a slide.

bjork

Roman randomly spearing people doesn't make much sense because he doesn't have any kind of established "dont trust anybody" style gimmick like Austin had. So it just makes Roman look kind of like a douchebag when he's spearing HHH because HHH offered a handshake. And it makes him look like a salty douchebag when he's spearing Rollins for no reason, because Rollins put a big L on Roman in their last one on one match.

Look man. He's not a good guy and he's not a bad guy. He's the guy. That means spearing everyone. You guys loved it when Goldberg's dumb ass did it over and over and over until he met the unstoppable force that is Big Sexy.

Okay excuse me - it's a 22 year old picture of a washed up never was.

That's a former world champion you're talking about.

Sephzilla

Look man. He's not a good guy and he's not a bad guy. He's the guy. That means spearing everyone. You guys loved it when Goldberg's dumb ass did it over and over and over until he met the unstoppable force that is Big Sexy.

But Goldberg was, y'know, doing it during matches.

You know you're a shitty world champion when David Arquette's reign was more memorable

So you were backstage planning out the match?

How does this:

Always resemble this:

Which plays right into Bayley "hurting" her knee for it not being pulled off as she usually does? She's also not meant to be flying through the posts, it's more of a slide.
Move doesn't even looks like it connects in the first gif.

Anyways, maybe the giant new ring-posts is the issue.

Toki767

Goldberg only speared his opponents and heels. He never speared faces unless it was in a match.

Top Bottom