• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Recall

Kenny Omega and Kota Ibushi's top rope double team 450 splashes being called the Golden Shower in DDT.

I'm surprised PWG has never tried any DDT style craziness... Since Topgun Talwar

jmdajr

I'm glad we found a nice thread for this gif.
P4U21bk.gif

Hah, so The Last Battle of Atlanta wasn't hiding in someone's attic, or lost in some dusty old filing cabinet, it was simply an Omni Live Event reel that WWE hadn't got around to transferring yet - 32 years that match has been "lost", goddamnit! Makes you wonder what else they're sitting on...or what else they don't even know that they've got!

Kaladin

Hah, so The Last Battle of Atlanta wasn't hiding in someone's attic, or lost in some dusty old filing cabinet, it was simply an Omni Live Event reel that WWE hadn't got around to transferring yet - 32 years that match has been "lost", goddamnit! Makes you wonder what else they're sitting on...or what else they don't even know that they've got!

Anything else worth watching in that Hidden Gems playlist?

FCW material makes me want them to upload that shit.

Can you just accept it was a botch all around and not trying to make it one sided?

I didn't make it fucking one sided, I didn't blame Charlotte for Bayley getting hung up, I blamed her for not being in position for it like she should have botch on Bayley's end or not but still I said Bayley's to blame for possibly going too soon which lead to the awkward spot that was meant to go somewhere in the first damn place to set up the story in the match with her knee.

Jamie OD

Probably loads of NWA/WCW stuff. I once heard when they received the WCW video library after the buyout all the tapes were unlabelled and out of order.

Zach

Why is Kevin Owens ripping off The Lapsed Fan?

>: )

But seriously, no one should be wearing any of his shirts. They're all unattractive.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This just makes me that much MORE hungry for more to be done. I'm glad WWE is making an effort to put together a lot of historical collection. Internally there was a push for WWE to hold as much history as it could, and I'm glad we are seeing the fruits of it all. Just have SO much more to go.

Listening to new Tuesday Night Jaw with Zack Gibson
Ospreay dishing the dirt on the UK Backyarder Forum Scene on Morgan Webster's podcast

Neville doing shooting star presses off construction site fences

CONFIRMED BRITWRES YARDTARDER LIST:

Neville
Martin Stone
Ospreay
Webster
Robbo
Mandrews
Pete Dunne
Wild Boar

ZACK GIBSON ALSO CONFIRMED BRITWRES BACKYARDER

Zach

This just makes me that much MORE hungry for more to be done. I'm glad WWE is making an effort to put together a lot of historical collection. Internally there was a push for WWE to hold as much history as it could, and I'm glad we are seeing the fruits of it all. Just have SO much more to go.

Did you watch those '96 Nitros or whatever with your lady? How'd it go?

Kaladin

Last night, how many of you thought Bo Dallas and his jobber were going to be fed to Braun Strowman? The moment Bo came out, I was expecting it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Did you watch those '96 Nitros or whatever with your lady? How'd it go?
Ended up just watching more NWA from the 80s. She lights up whenever Dusty Rhodes shows up. "He's so sassy." Every time.

shanafan

Bjork, I got your back. Roman's the guy. Crowd can hate all they want, but I really enjoy his matches and I think he's becoming entertaining on the mic. His matches against AJ, and even Sheamus, proves that he hang with the big boys. He doesn't need to be carried in matches, as he does totally fine on his own.

Too bad Seth got hurt last year because that catapulted Roman into the top spot, and the crowd was just sad/mad that Seth was gone so they booed the replacement. And, I don't think Dean would have been over if he would have won at Survivor Series. No matter who won, they would have got heat.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Legitshook.com will be doing a "Greatest Finisher Ever" tournament. It'll give me something to do on my forced sabbatical.

Stay tuned.

Zach

Taker thought his supernatural powers were a shoot until 2004.
He still thinks they're real in 2000 while he's wearing jean jackets and ponytails and riding motorcycles and listening to Kid Rock?!

Friend, how many poor souls have you attacked from behind in Bloodborne?

A few. I figured out that you can sneak up on some dudes by walking, and then you can hold that strong attack and then hit the weak attack and BAM! blood everywhere. :D

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm wanting to move to Michigan, near the Great Lakes, real bad lately. I need to get in touch with some big players in the real estate industry up there to make this happen. Gotta know their CEO's direction.

Top Bottom