• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

cordy

Banned
Fuck your two year old footage gif, OP

57ce33fb3a0bc.jpeg

That's the best Punk's ever looked.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Legit question - why Michigan?
Great Lakes, and because Detroit is on the rebound and real estate is set to boom there the next few years, if not more. Lucrative market for someone like me.

Ithil

Last night, how many of you thought Bo Dallas and his jobber were going to be fed to Braun Strowman? The moment Bo came out, I was expecting it.

That's what I thought too, that the match would be interrupted and both guys would get squashed.

But then it just continued on with Bo Dallas wearing a hideous singlet and comedy sign, then attempting to be serious while speaking in rhymes and squashing a jobber to deafening silence.

I'm still not convinced I didn't fall asleep having been bitten by some terrible insect and having a fever dream about this nonsensical segment.

Luschient

What's going to happen if Punk just beats the absolute shit out of Galls?

I plan on being drunk by the time the fight starts.

cordy

Banned
It looks like Stephanie McMahon's memoir has been pushed back until 2020. The book was just announced this year for a release next month and Stephanie noted in late summer that she just finished the book.

Amazon has the book listed at this link with a release date of August 25th, 2020. The hardcover is also no longer listed for pre-sale but the e-book download can be purchased for $12.99. The book looks to be 272 pages.

Been pushed back to the next election lmao.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Michigan is a beautiful state as a whole. One of my business partners manages our brand out there near Ann Arbor and also in Lisle.
It's pretty exceptional. Just need to find a spot up in there that someone else is willing to get ousted from...

Well brothers, I'll be heading down to go see WWE Smackdown Live tonight with my KO mark fiancée and four other jabronies. I'll be in the 15th row facing the camera wearing my AJ STYLES shirt. First ever live event so I'm excited to be let down because fuck this company.

Well brothers, I'll be heading down to go see WWE Smackdown Live tonight with my KO mark fiancée and four other jabronies. I'll be in the 15th row facing the camera wearing my AJ STYLES shirt. First ever live event so I'm excited to be let down because fuck this company.
Kane and Corbin matches, get hype.

Sephzilla

Wisconsin is a beautiful state as well, we're just across the pond from Michigan, and we even have our own shit hole of a city like Milwaukee.

Unfortunately Milwaukee isn't on the upswing and we have a shit ass governor whom our stupid citizens didn't recall when it was clear he was corrupt as fuck.

Highspots "fast tracking" BOLA to ship by the end of September.

All 3 night of King of Trios were up for VOD before the next night started.

Hmm.. which of the following is more likely?

• Red Dead 3 announced at the PSM tomorrow

• Phillip Charles Montgomery Punk winning on Saturday

Surely with the power of PlayStation 4 NEO Yukes can finally get Booker T's face right

The Neo could have more horse power than the Pascal based Titan X and they'd still be absolute shit at modeling wrestlers to look like their living, breathing counter parts while also not looking like soul less robots. But hey, in a couple more games maybe they'll finally fully reach last gen quality models, too bad the same can't be said about their awful animation and the garbage that is motion capture for a wrasslin game.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There's a lot of chatter about it on the kideo side in the PSM thread. Apparently some Bungie guy tweeted some emoji and got everyone all hot and bothered.
Those fools over there are the living, breathing definition of that Hulk Hogan tweet

HHH has amended many burned bridges, but this one? Never.

Maybe his daughters when they take over.
This one would be all Vince, for sure. He knows just how much money a Punk return would be after winning in the octagon, and I don't buy for a second he won't make that phone call personally.

I should follow big Dave's workout regiment and only hit the weights while Raw is on, I'd be as big as Brock in like a year. Or dead, most likely dead.

Top Bottom