• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Zach

9CrRGK3.jpg

THIS IS WRESTLING CLAP CLAP CLAP-CLAP-CLAP.

Kurita

I know the over whelming demographic of WWE is kids, but Smackdown really feels like a children's show with the jokes and promos.

The matches are better but they're losing me a bit with the AJ/Ambrose stuff. Ziggler/Miz doesn't fee that way though and Ziggy is doing some solid work.

RAW feels like a show for dumb 12yo with Enzo and Cass's jokes tbh

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit, time for a Nagata pic then... Sunny?
I see nothing wrong with artistic nudes that do not display genitalia. Others may take issue with it due to weird religious upbringing.

Hasney

People are getting worked because a Smackdown show is taking shit about a Raw segment.

It's a fun quote and also very accurate. Sure they would have said it even if it was a great segment, but it was entertaining since it wasn't at all.

Also had a couple of ribs on Renee dating Ambrose during the show.

Sephzilla

It's a fun quote and also very accurate. Sure they would have said it even if it was a great segment, but it was entertaining since it wasn't at all.

Also had a couple of ribs on Renee dating Ambrose during the show.

I thought the Sasha segment was fine. She worked the fake retirement well.

Daniels just salty because he didn't get to pull that retirement fake out because WWE docs

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So much for finishing Witcher 3 last night. The big battle is done, but there's a lot of work left in that main story, I reckon. SomewhatGroovy, thoughts on remaining time?

Also sunk an hour more into Legion and boy is it good.

And also some music stuff. Preparing to release an album, in earnest, it's really exciting.

imBask

Banned
So much for finishing Witcher 3 last night. The big battle is done, but there's a lot of work left in that main story, I reckon. SomewhatGroovy, thoughts on remaining time?

Also sunk an hour more into Legion and boy is it good.

And also some music stuff. Preparing to release an album, in earnest, it's really exciting.

you're almost done, not much left. Maybe 30min-1h top

Then you'll be ready to start the best storyline in Witcher 3, that is Hearts of stone

gun_haver

Yeah that 5 minute Slater family promo should definitely have been on the main show. Slater is having unlikely success with this as by all previous experience, WWE attempting this type of storyline should be terrible but it keeps being good. It's funny and makes him sympathetic at the same time.

They should have compressed the women's opening segment with the elimination stipulation announcement into their tag match, and stuck Slater up front at the top of the show. Maybe they were nervous it wouldn't play well, could have died horribly, but heck, it isn't like the women's opening was a big success.

As far as Slater and Rhyno becoming the tag team champs - I dunno, I think you give them a fluke win due to likely Uso interference and Gable being kayfabe injured going in. Then they lose the titles immediately, thus giving Slater his smackdown contract and move on to more 'serious' tag team storylines.

Unless they want to keep the free agent thing going for another month, which I think they probably can without it running dry just yet. Move Slater back into singles competition and have it be his absolute last chance and then have him go over somebody.

Then make him more than a jobber. Stick him up against Miz for the IC belt. That would be a fun feud for sure.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
you're almost done, not much left. Maybe 30min-1h top

Then you'll be ready to start the best storyline in Witcher 3, that is Hearts of stone
Oh neat. Well I'm ready! Very ready, the main storyline is so good. Love dealing with Geralt's complicated relationships.

imBask

Banned
Oh neat. Well I'm ready! Very ready, the main storyline is so good. Love dealing with Geralt's complicated relationships.

I went through Blood and Wine this weekend and was bummed out that I was done with the complete main story, even after 90h... Witcher 3 is now in my top 5 of all time, easily

I started Witcher 1 to alleviate the pain. It's wonky and weird but I kinda like it

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
He was at both the Democrat and Republican conventions this year with Kennedy on her Fox News show.

It was.....something.

Hadn't seen/heard the name "Kennedy" since mid-90s MTV.
THE Kennedy? Man, she's fantastic. Or was in the 90s. No clue how she ended up.

If Cesaro gets swept by Sheamus, don't be surprised if that's it. His contract's coming up soon and still nobody knows if they reached an agreement for extension

kiguel182

The Sasha segment was terrible. Especially given that Bryan retired not long ago so it was not only badly executed but it was also kinda in poor taste.

You know what was also terrible? Kane squashing Fandango. Kane has no place in the roster in 2016 and Fandango cut a good promo. He and Breeze should be given more segments, they are awesome.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If Cesaro gets swept by Sheamus, don't be surprised if that's it. His contract's coming up soon and still nobody knows if they reached an agreement for extension
Huh. I get the feeling he would be happier elsewhere, honestly. And WWE wouldn't mind just letting him go. He's just simply not a good fit for WWE, but can write his own ticket elsewhere.

kiguel182

Cesaro really is better of in NJPW. He will never be given a chance in the WWE no matter how much work he puts in.

And I'm not even his biggest fan but he is clearly going nowhere fast.

Sephzilla

Cesaro going to NJPW for a year or two and making a name for himself over there would probably help his WWE career more than staying in WWE.

klonere

Banned
Nocturnowl I'll have you know that if AJ wins the two challengers that make the most sense at this time are Randy Orton.

AND KANE.

Kurita

Cesaro seems like a very nice guy who likes wrestling a lot, but he doesn't have what it takes to make it in the WWE

Top Bottom