• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Sephzilla

The problem is that Vince clearly doesn't believe in Cesaro, and that's ultimately the death nail for your career unless you're Daniel Bryan-tier over with fans.

Thankfully we live in an age where you don't have to be in WWE to get over with American fans anymore. See; Matt Hardy, AJ Styles, Sting, Pentagon Jr

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_od470gCZf51qf7xjao3_500.gif

Anth0ny

That's Rusev

I don't think I'd put him over Cesaro. It doesn't feel like they've given up on him... over and over and over. Yet.

Though in Japan Rusev would be booked as a fucking monster, no doubt. If they could get fucking ALBERT over as a beast, imagine what they could do with this legend:

giphy.gif

No stupid forced Lana storylines every week, either.

miserable

🚨🚨 Attention All WWE Universe!! Kane Made Instagram!! His Official Instagram Account is @KaneWWEOfficial 🚨🚨

Kane on Instagram in 2016

🚨🚨 Attention All WWE Universe!! Kane Made Instagram!! His Official Instagram Account is @KaneWWEOfficial 🚨🚨

Kane on Instagram in 2016
I mean he's allowed to have one. Show what he does away from the ring. Chestnuts roasted on an open fire!

Anth0ny

Fave 5 "WWE will never give me a real push, I should go to New Japan and become a god tier star there"

1. Cesaro
2. Ziggler
3. Neville
4. Del Rio
5. Rusev

Fox318

Why is everyone talking about Cesaro leaving?

Dude is the best wrestler on the planet and doesn't get injured.

He's staying and he's winning this Sheamus feud.

kiguel182

Ruse is certainly being wasted more than those other guys. He can talk, wrestle and has a great look. That guy should be pushed to the moon.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is the combat/controls/movement/general gameplay as bad as Data West told me it is?
They are neither good nor bad, they never stop me from progressing but running around doesn't feel GREAT like it does in Sunset Overdrive or Prototype, if you wheel.

klonere

Banned
So PROGRESS Brixton is now the farewell show for both Ciampa AND Gallagher. Jesus it barely feels like Gallagher got going in PROGRESS and he's gone. Well done to the lad.

CrwXkJgXEAE8gS8.jpg:medium

Anime Jeff Jarrett is headlining wrestle kingdom

Ziggler would definitely get that Gedo push

After that G1 I'm pretty sure the Jeff Jarrett comparison is now completely insane.

Sephzilla

Is the combat/controls/movement/general gameplay as bad as Data West told me it is?

They are neither good nor bad, they never stop me from progressing but running around doesn't feel GREAT like it does in Sunset Overdrive or Prototype, if you wheel.

Pretty much in agreement with NVM on this one. I think Witcher 3's combat is alright, but it doesn't really ascend beyond being serviceable/decent.

Zach

So as a man who doesn't love high fantasy or whatevz anyway, I should probably continue to steer clear of The Witcher, yeah?

Sephzilla

So as a man who doesn't love high fantasy or whatevz anyway, I should probably continue to steer clear of The Witcher, yeah?

Maybe/probably.

I'm not very into high fantasy either but Witcher 3 does it its thing so well I'm willing to look past that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I dunno. Thanks to the GOTY coming out used sales of the vaniller game should be cheap as dicks any day now. For $20, definitely try.

man, I should really give Sunset Overdrive another shot. played it a while ago and it didn't click with me
Took me some hours then it did, and it was glorious. So fun once you get traversal and shooting down.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
After that G1 I'm pretty sure the Jeff Jarrett comparison is now completely insane.
I imagine Ziggler would have a strong G1 showing as well
man, I should really give Sunset Overdrive another shot. played it a while ago and it didn't click with me

Sunset Overdrive is probably the most 'oh I get it' snap moments I've ever had with a game. Once the controls finally click with you, it all makes sense. It's very foreign feeling prior to that moment.

Zach

Maybe/probably.

I'm not very into high fantasy either but Witcher 3 does it its thing so well I'm willing to look past that.

I dunno. Thanks to the GOTY coming out used sales of the vaniller game should be cheap as dicks any day now. For $20, definitely try.

Took me some hours then it did, and it was glorious. So fun once you get traversal and shooting down.

God dang, maybe I'll give Witcher III the Bloodborne treatment (buy it when I see it for sub-$15).

And Sunset Overdrive didn't click with me initially either. I gave up on it and got rid of it. And then it was a Games with Gold free game and I was like "why not?" and BAM! it was a ton of fun. I just had to get past the initial tower defense-ish segment. And remember to stay moving. Preferably up high. And stuff. Lots of fun.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Using the alternate movement controls?
Still traditional since I don't have an issue with them, maybe I should try alternate

Well maybe after I finish the game, don't wanna grapple with something new at the very end, skreeeee

Raw64life

Del Rio and Cesaro are both tailor made for NJPW.

Sunset Overdrive is the Tales of Vesperia of this gen for me. The one game on an Xbox console I really want to play that actually ends up staying exclusive forever.

Zach

You know what game had far superior alternate controls? Batman: Arkham Whichever One Had the Batmobile. Those alternate batmobile controls made is so much better.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You know what game had far superior alternate controls? Batman: Arkham Whichever One Had the Batmobile. Those alternate batmobile controls made is so much better.
The problem was the Batmobile ever existing. Man, Arkham Knight was a slog.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The alternate movement controls didn't fix my problem with the controls. Instead of the slow windup to running/moving(I've played a R* game before , I can deal with this) there's just an instant push into his run animation and his running feels VERY unwieldy as does his sticky targeting for looting/activating items

When I first played Witcher 3, I had the immediate moment when I got to control him, despite all the grandeur of the opening, that first movement you can instantly tell 'No, this is definitely an Eastern European devd game)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll switch over once I finish the vanilla storyline. I'm so psyched to play the dlc.

Zach

The problem was the Batmobile ever existing. Man, Arkham Knight was a slog.

You know, it wasn't perfect, but I'd say I had more fun than frustration with it. I really liked that game. But I hadn't really been into the series since the first game, so that helped. No fatigue.

Used to be high on the Cesaro push but he just doesn't deserve. His matches get REALLY boring after a while because it's the same signature move set over and over and over; this is really going on with a lot of guys too: Zayn, Ziggler, Cesaro, E&C, Reigns

Top Bottom