• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Zach

Used to be high on the Cesaro push but he just doesn't deserve. His matches get REALLY boring after a while because it's the same signature move set over and over and over; this is really going on with a lot of guys too: Zayn, Ziggler, Cesaro, E&C, Reigns

I get the feeling that this is just the state of modern wrassle. It's why I'd never be able to watch RAW/Smackdown weekly. It'd just make the rarely spectacular modern-day PPVs I watch even less appealing.

I know I know he doesn't have the STRONG STYLE

but there's no way he'd be any worse off than he is in WWE

new japan turned THIS GUY

festus_wwed4q4j.jpg

into a star. ziggler would be fine.
Fucking hated Festus so damned much!

Nocturnowl I'll have you know that if AJ wins the two challengers that make the most sense at this time are Randy Orton.

AND KANE.
Orton got murked by Lesnar so really the untarnished Kane is the obvious choice.
Plus facing Kane on ppv is like a rite of passage, AJ gotta see if he can drag a three and a half star match out of old guy Glenn.

���� Attention All WWE Universe!! Kane Made Instagram!! His Official Instagram Account is @KaneWWEOfficial ����

Kane on Instagram in 2016
Instagram finally worth something!

So PROGRESS Brixton is now the farewell show for both Ciampa AND Gallagher. Jesus it barely feels like Gallagher got going in PROGRESS and he's gone. Well done to the lad.

CrwXkJgXEAE8gS8.jpg:medium
You can feel the sheer englishness emanating from that picture.

I get the feeling that this is just the state of modern wrassle. It's why I'd never be able to watch RAW/Smackdown weekly. It'd just make the rarely spectacular modern-day PPVs I watch even less appealing.

I was all about to ready to skip over SD entirely until someone mentioned heel Usos which sounded crazy enough to check out.
With the abundance of PPVs these days people may as well just stick with them, a nice way to get good matches and not find the wrasslers overexposed.

Sephzilla

Arkham Knight has the batmoblie, which automatically makes it the worst game in the series.

The hate for the Batmobile is some GAF hyperbole shit. I'd say they should have cut maybe 2 Batmobile segments (the big fight outside of the GPD and the
Red Hood
fight) and then the game would have been perfectly fine.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
People shouldn't let Sephzilla talk about Batman in any capacity. He has far too many emotions tied up into a shitty hero.

bjork

He was at both the Democrat and Republican conventions this year with Kennedy on her Fox News show.

It was.....something.

Hadn't seen/heard the name "Kennedy" since mid-90s MTV.

She went into talk radio, at least for a bit. She was an evening show at KFI 640 here in So Cal, pretty big station. I forget but I want to say it was Kennedy & Suits, but I'm forgetting who the other host was. I just remember Kennedy reading news and pronouncing manslaughts as man's laughter and I got a hearty chuckle out of it.

I kinda like her. We have the same birth date.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is this another one of those things your mind made up, like when you thought I was a GamerGater out of nowhere?
You talk about Batman way, way more than is healthy for someone who acts well adjusted. It's scary.

Sephzilla

I don't get why Jerry Lawler still wrestles after his heart condition / scare he had.

I don't think Jerry is the brightest guy on the face of the earth. I also wouldn't be surprised if he's got a little bit of that addiction to the spotlight that Jake the Snake said he had.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Which is why I think this is another one of those things you made up in your mind. I don't even talk about Batman that often in WrassleGAF.

3hiFG9w.gif

Bulllllllshit pal, just regale us with stories of how the Dark Knight Trilogy makes you feel. Again. For the ten thousandth time!

More like the alliance to end Neo Vince
That alliance was already made by Kaladin and Notworksafe! We will see if they can stop me!

Anyone else trying to get a piece is welcome to come in on the bet as well. Cmon, Slight or Seph...up your ante. Let me feel the fiber of your fabric, as people like Boots would say.

Asylum really was amazing.

It's a shame they thought, 'lets just keep getting bigger and bigger' instead of continuing the tight metroidvania style.

Heroman

Banned
The hate for the Batmobile is some GAF hyperbole shit. I'd say they should have cut maybe 2 Batmobile segments (the big fight outside of the GPD and the
Red Hood
fight) and then the game would have been perfectly fine.
Remove 2? How they remove the whole batmoblie .

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There's money to be made, and King is a wrassler, so...lets do it again for money. It's the drive.

Sephzilla

Bulllllllshit pal, just regale us with stories of how the Dark Knight Trilogy makes you feel. Again. For the ten thousandth time!

Batman Begins = GOAT
Dark Knight = Ledger covers up a messy second half
Dark Knight Rises = Phoned in

rkOc608.gif

Anyone else trying to get a piece is welcome to come in on the bet as well. Cmon, Slight or Seph...up your ante. Let me feel the fiber of your fabric, as people like Boots would say.

We only need to wait out the inevitable because

WAbQ3z7.jpg

What were you thinking with that CM Punk bet!?

Sephzilla

We could logically segway into how the DC movie universe is as much of a dumpster fire as Raw was this week

Zack Snyder is the Kevin Dunn of superhero movies

bjork

I saw Batman Begins. Boy was that awful. Then they made a part 2 and I never saw it and people went "Heath Ledger borrowed his performance from a Tom Waits interview" and I was like well fuck that, no one can duplicate Tom Waits. Then they made a part 3 and idk what happened but I didn't see it either.

The best Batman video game is the first Batman game on Game Boy.

Raw64life

I should probably just pick up Arkham Knight already. It's under $20 and it doesn't seem like a Definitive Edition I've been waiting for for over a year now is coming out anytime soon.

More proof that as of now Matt Hardy is wrestler of the year

Gimmick of the year, sure. Wrestler of the year? lol

Fox318

People who think Omega is wrestler of the year are tricked by booking.

Naito has done more with dumber booking and he's better.

Kaladin

Friends....I bought a ticket to see Garth Brooks in Orlando. This will be my first non-wrestling arena concert since seeing Iron Maiden in 2011.

Thankfully, all tickets were priced the same and I got in while the gettin' was good and snagged a 3rd row lower level seat close to the stage. Fuck sitting 30+ rows back from the stage on the floor.

Looking forward to seeing one of the last great country artists.

Heroman

Banned
People who think Omega is wrestler of the year are tricked by booking.

Naito has done more with dumber booking and he's better.
Kenny when from losing the jr heavyweight belt to winning the g1 and will probably main event the dome. If that doesn't make you wrestler of the year than I don't know what does.

imBask

Banned
AJ is the wrestler of the year. Match of the year in Japan, adapted to WWE in a record time and will be champ before the awards happen

I love Broken Matt but cmon now.

Top Bottom