• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Heroman

Banned
AJ is the wrestler of the year. Match of the year in Japan, adapted to WWE in a record time and will be champ before the awards happen

I love Broken Matt but cmon now.
I don't know, AJ lost to Chris jobberco at wm. That hurts his chances real bad.

Sephzilla

I don't think using anyone's loss at Wrestlemania against them for "____ of the year" awards is valid considering Wrestlemania's booking from top to bottom made absolutely zero sense and the wrong people won most of the matches.

I don't know, AJ lost to Chris jobberco at wm. That hurts his chances real bad.

To be fair, this current Jericho run has probably been his most entertaining one ever in WWE

Zach

People who think Omega is wrestler of the year are tricked by booking.

I'm not familiar with this dude, but this is the best kind of wrassle -- being fooled into thinking a dude is awesome by quality booking. I love it, Michael.

Luschient

THE Kennedy? Man, she's fantastic. Or was in the 90s. No clue how she ended up.

K_titterpic.jpg

Zach

Friends....I bought a ticket to see Garth Brooks in Orlando. This will be my first non-wrestling arena concert since seeing Iron Maiden in 2011.

Thankfully, all tickets were priced the same and I got in while the gettin' was good and snagged a 3rd row lower level seat close to the stage. Fuck sitting 30+ rows back from the stage on the floor.

Looking forward to seeing one of the last great country artists.

Have fun. I actually like Garth Brooks (although I prefer Chris Gaines).

I might go buy some Tegan and Sara tickets today. You heard.

Zach

Is Matt Hardy openly homophobic like other alleged Wrassler of the Year candidates? If not, sure, I'll vote for that goofy pet coon.

I don't think using anyone's loss at Wrestlemania against them for "____ of the year" awards is valid considering Wrestlemania's booking from top to bottom made absolutely zero sense and the wrong people won most of the matches.

And the excuse for the other loss to Jericho, and the two or three to Reigns?

TNA is out WWEing WWE, and doing it with literally two people

Heroman

Banned

To be fair, this current Jericho run has probably been his most entertaining one ever in WWE

shut your mouth that never happened, little twerp
Five years from now, people won't remember what happen at backlash or fast lane but they will remember that AJ job to Chris jobberco at the biggest WM if all time.

Kaladin

Have fun. I actually like Garth Brooks (although I prefer Chris Gaines).

I might go buy some Tegan and Sara tickets today. You heard.

Chris Gaines would be better remembered if he had just released it as Garth Brooks. The music ain't bad, but the persona was cheesy as hell.

imBask

Banned
Five years from now, people won't remember what happen at backlash or fast lane but they will remember that AJ job to Chris jobberco at the biggest WM if all time.

That booking was the most Vince McMahon booking of all time. Bury the fucking loser who came from Japan and TNA, and then realize "oh shit people love him and he's a draw, let's push him instead, GOD I'M SUCH A GENIUS I MADE HIM"

Zach

MC Safety

Temple of Doom was the worst Indiana Jones movie. It was gross and meanspirited and had Indy tied to two pieces of dead weight.

I couldn't even tell you what happened in Crystal Skull, but it was less obnoxious than Temple for sure.

Kaladin

Temple of Doom was the worst Indiana Jones movie. It was gross and meanspirited and had Indy tied to two pieces of dead weight.

I couldn't even tell you what happened in Crystal Skull, but it was less obnoxious than Temple for sure.

Shia Labeouf is more obnoxious than anything Indy has ever faced before.

bjork

hubba hubba Kennedy

I never watched Indiana Jones 4 and I only saw parts of 3, and I haven't seen Temple of Doom since it was in the theaters. Though, I own the blu-ray set and only watched Raiders so far after like 2-3 years of owning it.

Oersted

Truth. Skull was a bad Spielberg movie. Doom was a bad movie period.

Sephzilla

My WrestleMania dream card for next year

AJ Styles v Nakamura (WWE Championship)
Roman Reigns v John Cena
Seth Rollins v HHH (Universal Championship)
Kevin Owens v Brock Lesnar
Finn Balor v Undertaker
Rusev v Bray Wyatt
Dean Ambrose v The Miz
Charlotte v Dana Brooke
Bayley v Sasha v Becky
Karl Anderson / Luke Gallows v New Day
Enzo & Cass vs American Alpha

Why lower The Miz like that.

Also, HHH in another Mania title match?!

Browny

Banned

Roman Reigns v John Cena
Finn Balor v Undertaker
Rusev v Bray Wyatt
Dean Ambrose v The Miz
Charlotte v Dana Brooke
Bayley v Sasha v Becky

Next year's WM will feature a McMahon in every corner. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

imBask

Banned

Roman Reigns v John Cena
Finn Balor v Undertaker
Rusev v Bray Wyatt
Dean Ambrose v The Miz
Charlotte v Dana Brooke
Bayley v Sasha v Becky

no Usos
no Kane
no Big Show
no Baron Corbin
no Nikki Bella
no Orton
no Ziggler

Vince fired you, Game Over

play again? y/n

Oersted

Roman Reigns v John Cena
Finn Balor v Undertaker
Rusev v Bray Wyatt
Dean Ambrose v The Miz
Charlotte v Dana Brooke
Bayley v Sasha v Becky

Karl Anderson / Luke Gallows v New Day?

That trash makes Roman's infamous run to the Royal Rumble look like decent television.

imBask

Banned
UP UP DOWN DOW LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A START

*Unlocks Pre show add on*

*Vince walks up to you
"look pal i'd rather have them on the main show, the usos are real hot now! Put them in front of the Smackdown title alright"
"also who are those 2 twerps in the smackdown main event, can't you put John Cena and Randy Orton instead?"

klonere

Banned
hey guys here is my wrestling mania card lol

Matt Riddle vs Jeff Cobb 60 minute Ultimate Submission
Revival vs Young Bucks
Omega vs Ibushi
AJ vs Will Ospreay
Pentagon Jr vs Pentajohn Cena
Heel Okada vs Miyahara

thank u for ur time

Sephzilla

*Vince walks up to you
"look pal i'd rather have them on the main show, the usos are real hot now! Put them in front of the Smackdown title alright"
"also who are those 2 twerps in the smackdown main event, can't you put John Cena and Randy Orton instead?"

*Plays "This makes them WWE Network exclusive" ability on Vince. Vince is enamored with exclusive money*

Kaladin

I watched some of the Hidden Gems collection last night. Old school wrestling from the 50's and 60's isn't always my cup o tea, but it is always great to get a chance to see some of that in good quality. I can't wait to see what else WWE has deep in their vaults.

Recall

Roman Reigns v John Cena
Finn Balor v Undertaker
Rusev v Bray Wyatt
Dean Ambrose v The Miz
Charlotte v Dana Brooke
Bayley v Sasha v Becky

My card for Wrestlemania 2017:

• AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (Smackdown Title Match)
  • Kevin Owens vs. Triple H (RAW Title Match)
  • Samoa Joe vs. Brock Lesnar
  • Seth Rollins vs. Rusev vs. Finn Balor vs. Roman Reigns (Cage Match - RAW No.1 Contender)
  • Bayley vs. Charlotte (Women's Title)
  • Dean Ambrose vs. John Cena (Smackdown No.1 Contender Match)
  • Sami Zayn vs. The Miz (2/3 Falls I.C. Title Match)
  • 8 Tag Team Title Gauntlet Match that Slater/Rhyno win.
  • Sasha Banks vs. Dana Brooke (No.1 Contender Match)

Top Bottom