• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Sephzilla

Most are.

>: )

gG79Njd.gif

Zach

I watched some of the Hidden Gems collection last night. Old school wrestling from the 50's and 60's isn't always my cup o tea, but it is always great to get a chance to see some of that in good quality. I can't wait to see what else WWE has deep in their vaults.

Oh yeah, I gotta check some of that out.

Sephzilla

*In my opinion. And bad's harsh. They're just not very good. I'm disinterested more than I'm having a good time while watching a lot of his movies. No one agrees with me and that's fine. It's my NVM trait.

Ahh ok. I'm mostly cool with 80s and 90s Spielberg. Dude lost his touch after Saving Private Ryan though.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
My WrestleMania dream card for next year

AJ Styles v Nakamura (WWE Championship)
Roman Reigns v John Cena
Seth Rollins v HHH (Universal Championship)
Kevin Owens v Brock Lesnar
Finn Balor v Undertaker
Rusev v Bray Wyatt
Dean Ambrose v The Miz
Charlotte v Dana Brooke
Bayley v Sasha v Becky
Karl Anderson / Luke Gallows v New Day
Enzo & Cass vs American Alpha

Styles vs Nak main eventing over HHH/Rollins? Not in a million years, friend.

bjork

I gotta say, I always found Shenmue to be too boring to mess with much, but I've watched all of this Endurance Run so far and it's entertaining. More so Vinny than anything else, but hey.

Kaladin

Ahh ok. I'm mostly cool with 80s and 90s Spielberg. Dude lost his touch after Saving Private Ryan though.

Yeah, early Spielberg are the kind of movies you want to raise your kids on. Later Spielberg reeks of cash grabs, extending series longer than they should be and loosing his touch in general.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
*In my opinion. And bad's harsh. They're just not very good. I'm disinterested more than I'm having a good time while watching a lot of his movies. No one agrees with me and that's fine. It's my NVM trait.
Soon you'll learn, Zach, that people hate geniuses. It's only after they die they realize what folks like you and I do.

They as in us, geniuses like us.

Zach

Jaws was seriously the worst movie I've ever seen.

Okay, not really, but I gave it a 5 out of 10 on IMDB. Take that, Sephzilla!

Zach

All you are doing are invalidating all those B- grades.

I ain't trying to impress, Recall. The Gradez aren't for you ingrates; they're for me! I stand by there being plenty of A matches, angles, and segments, but no A PPVs.

(Through June 2000.)

(And probably forever.)

(Not my fault wrestling is trash.)

(xoxo)

Marvel

could never
I gotta say, I always found Shenmue to be too boring to mess with much, but I've watched all of this Endurance Run so far and it's entertaining. More so Vinny than anything else, but hey.
I watched Fun Haus play it, looks awful but ripe for comedy lol.

So is Chad Gable really injured or is it a work?
I'm thinking work. Slater and Rhyno are likely gonna win the titles and you don't want them going clean over the only credible tag-team (because they hate Breezango) Smackdown have. It'll probably be the Usos they fight, Usos lose, and then American Alpha will feud with Slater and Rhyno and take the belts from 'em.

imBask

Banned
So is Chad Gable really injured or is it a work?

The bits of gameplay centered around using the Batomobile to combat or solve puzzles makes up less than an hour worth of gameplay in a 50 hour game.

That's a decent strawman, Arkham Knight is not a 50 hour game. For the vast majority of people it's a 12-15h game

or a 3 minute game if you play on PC

Lothar

Banned
Last 'Mania Jericho cleanly beat AJ Styles. If he's on the card next year, Nakamura is suffering his first loss.

Good, I'm ok with that.

I'm glad Jericho beat AJ. He needed the win more. Beating Jericho would have done nothing for AJ at that point. Jericho would have just looked like a washed up has been getting beat in every big match. Losing to Jericho definitely didn't hurt AJ, as we can see right now.

Recall

I ain't trying to impress, Recall. The Gradez aren't for you ingrates; they're for me! I stand by there being plenty of A matches, angles, and segments, but no A PPVs.

(Through June 2000.)

(And probably forever.)

(Not my fault wrestling is trash.)

(xoxo)

If you already know there are no highs then whats the point?

You dont like Wrestlemania X-7. Ok
You dont like Jaws. Ok
Everything is middling or worse. Ok

What do you like? Who is Zach?

Anth0ny

My WrestleMania dream card for next year

AJ Styles v Nakamura (WWE Championship)
Roman Reigns v John Cena
Seth Rollins v HHH (Universal Championship)
Kevin Owens v Brock Lesnar
Finn Balor v Undertaker
Rusev v Bray Wyatt
Dean Ambrose v The Miz
Charlotte v Dana Brooke
Bayley v Sasha v Becky
Karl Anderson / Luke Gallows v New Day
Enzo & Cass vs American Alpha

they seem to be building to Seth/HHH. wouldn't be surprised if that was the title program going into mania. maybe triple thread with roman.

roman reigns vs cena will be built as the ultimate dream match and, for the first time in a decade, 100% of the crowd will be on cena's side.

styles/nakamura at mania is obviously THE dream match, but they'll probably do styles/ambrose rematch. or styles/cena again. nakamura on the andre battle royale, which he will lose.

Replace Owens with Shane McMahon. Owens will be in 6 man IC title ladder match probably, along with the usual suspects.

Wrestlemania 2000 had that ladder match with that one shot of Jeff Hardy that WWE used in practically every 2nd video package for the rest of the 00's.

That has to count for something

Zach

If you already know there are no highs then whats the point?

You dont like Wrestlemania X-7. Ok
You dont like Jaws. Ok
Everything is middling or worse. Ok

What do you like? Who is Zach?

I literally just said there are A matches, etc. etc. There are A+ wrasslers. There are A+ storylines and moves and moments and angles and commentary and wrestling organizations (WCW). There are A+ movies and life moments and mornings. There are A+ sunsets and walks and sits and feelings and songs and albums and games and people.

That being said, a B is not middling, SIR.

Good, I'm ok with that.

I'm glad Jericho beat AJ. He needed the win more. Beating Jericho would have done nothing for AJ at that point. Jericho would have just looked like a washed up has been getting beat in every big match. Losing to Jericho definitely didn't hurt AJ, as we can see right now.
The PPV after 'Mania AJ Styles was the number one contender for the world title and Jericho was losing to Ambrose. The following month the same matches happened and Jericho had what might possibly be the worst match of the year. Nowadays Jericho seems to be losing more than he is winning, especially in PPV matches. If anything AJ losing Jericho just made him look weak and ridiculous in hindsight.

AJ should have won it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
When Cena is back, Joe and Cena need to have a Takada/Hashimoto style feud

ironically, Joe would be Takada rather than Hashimoto.

Top Bottom