• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Fox318

drIkMLDl.png

cordy

Banned
Monday's Labor Day edition of WWE RAW, the first show with Kevin Owens as WWE Universal Champion, drew 3.069 million viewers. This is down 10% from last week's 3.413 million viewers.

For this week's show, the first hour drew 3.350 million viewers, the second hour drew 3.066 million viewers and the final hour drew 2.792 million viewers. The final hour was down 17% from the first.
RAW was #5 on cable for the night in viewership, behind Major Crimes, Rizzolli & Isles and college football, and #3 in the 18-49 demographic, behind college football.

In comparison, the Labor Day 2015 RAW drew 3.338 million viewers.

Welp, Vinny Mac is blaming that man right now.

Zach

Monday's Labor Day edition of WWE RAW, the first show with Kevin Owens as WWE Universal Champion, drew 3.069 million viewers.

So, if I'm understanding how ratings work, RAW got a 2.6 rating (2.6% of the 118.4 million "TV homes" according to Nielsen)? If so, by god, that is dying WCW numbers! And, by god again, the final Nitro got a 2.6, too!

RIP RAW.

Fox318

One thing about Mexican crowds is there is always so much heat.

I'm not fluent in Spanish but are there marky or "we are awesome" type chants?

That would be sad.

So, if I'm understanding how ratings work, RAW got a 2.6 rating (2.6% of the 118.4 million "TV homes" according to Nielsen)? If so, by god, that is dying WCW numbers! And, by god again, the final Nitro got a 2.6, too!

RIP RAW.
The business has evolved, Zach. And viewership is evolving, and will continue to evolve so long as ratings continue to drop to historic lows.

cordy

Banned
Looking at those Raw numbers, SD scored higher last week than 1 of Raw's hours. Yeah, I can see SD surpassing Raw if the trend keeps going. Great luck SD.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Welp, Vinny Mac is blaming that man right now.
Wow. 10%

And for those of you "it was a terrible Raw!"

You have to see the show to find out it sucks

This is all Owens' fault

Hasney

I'm guessing lack of UHD blu ray support is due to costs. Still mad. We need crazy Ken Kutaragi back and a 500 dollar machine.

Pro means pro... Put PS1/2/3 compatability in there as well and make it 600.

Zach

Would any of us miss WWE? I'm not being a negative Nancy here, I'm really asking. If you woke up to the news that WWE went away for whatever reason, would you be okay with that? Would it feel liberating?

I'd be bummed that finishing my chrono-journey would be a little more challenging, and of course people would be out of jobs bla bla bla, but would I miss watching the modern-day wrassle shows?

Eeehhh...

Sephzilla

Not a surprise, his last name isn't Rhodes

I'm not really surprised either and technically WWE is in the right to do it. I dunno, it just feels kind of dirty to me since WWE didn't really make the "Rhodes" name

Does he have a case of ownership over the Rhodes name since his brother and Father had rights over it?

WWE technically owns the name Cody Rhodes

How very WWE.

I currently fucking legit shook at Sony though.
"Don't buy our new physical media!"

Fucking bizzaro world.

They botched the fuck out of PS4Pro

RIP RAW.
Give it up Zach lol.

I'm guessing lack of UHD blu ray support is due to costs. Still mad. We need crazy Ken Kutaragi back and a 500 dollar machine.

Pro means pro... Put PS1/2/3 compatability in there as well and make it 600.
Honestly, I was ready to charge it to the game if it had the krazy ken features. I definitely would've gamed more. Starting with Scarface because I miss that game so much. And I'm not plugging up my personal spaceheater 3. That thing is loud!

Does he have a case of ownership over the Rhodes name since his brother and Father had rights over it?

maybe Rhodes but not "Cody Rhodes" which was a name he didn't use until WWE iirc. He could probably use another name with Rhodes. Garrett is his middle name, maybe Garrett Rhodes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Eva Marie's suspension is over in ten days, friends.

Punk can win. MMA is a very unpredictable thing. I mean, it's not like poker where the final table is always 80+% nobodies, but even the best get knocked out in the first round sometimes. Heck, Overeem is a monster and he only wins 3 out of 4 matches. Gall also seems overconfident.

Gall has more to lose than Punk though, you know in the back of his mind he's thinking about how if he loses to some nearly 40 year old ex-wrassler who never had a legit sport/martial art background that his MMA career is going to pretty much be over and the longer Punk lasts the worse he's going to look even if he wins.

My money is on "The Natural Dream" Cody Dusty.

Dusty Codes.

Top Bottom