• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

One thing about Mexican crowds is there is always so much heat.

I'm not fluent in Spanish but are there marky or "we are awesome" type chants?

That would be sad.

No, mexican crowds are just noisy for no reason other than the fact they can be noisy.

Source: Me.
I'm mexican

How was Tom Waits? I've never seen him. Wouldn't mind.

Listen, since we're BFF now, I'm gonna need you to murder NeoGAF Vince McMahon.

Ishii has such a cool theme. Damn.

Also all the bands you like are bad and are poo

I smell a tag team match playa to take out this fool and anyone else that disrespects the band.

Zayn is also in top five for his great music taste.
MaleSecondaryAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So D-Bry says on Talking Smack that he's voting for Jill Stein?!

Sunny's "Bryan is anti-vax" theory confirmed.
It wasn't a theory! He was on video talking about keeping things like vaccinations and chemicals out of his home!

Zach

I smell a tag team match playa to take out this fool and anyone else that disrespects the band.

Zayn is also in top five for his great music taste.
MaleSecondaryAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam.gif
I have that shirt. And a couple others. They're pretty ratty now. In the back room closet. I used to wear the one that looks like the shirt on the front of Eternal Cowboy with the little lightning bolt on the back all the tiiime. Man, that was probably 10 years ago.

Man.

I have that shirt. And a couple others. They're pretty ratty now. In the back room closet. I used to wear the one that looks like the shirt on the front of Eternal Cowboy with the little lightning bolt on the back all the tiiime. Man, that was probably 10 years ago.

Man.
Oh, I didn't know you were joining the nWold stable along with DM and Ninja Scooter.

Bandini

Oh snap, the Usos actually turned heel? If they start dressing and acting like themselves instead of a couple of cartoon characters, they could be really successful. Looking forward to see what they can do.

Oh snap, the Usos actually turned heel? If they start dressing and acting like themselves instead of a couple of cartoon characters, they could be really successful. Looking forward to see what they can do.
WHEN I SAY UCE YOU SAY OH.

Then they stay silent and proceed to calmly walk to the ring.

bjork

How was Tom Waits? I've never seen him. Wouldn't mind.

There's a long story behind why I wanted to see him and how it all came together, but it was worth all the stuff that happened before and after. When I had endured the acts before, both good and bad, and he came out and growled, "GOOD EVENING!" I was like

lx3W2.jpg

Zach

There's a long story behind why I wanted to see him and how it all came together, but it was worth all the stuff that happened before and after. When I had endured the acts before, both good and bad, and he came out and growled, "GOOD EVENING!" I was like

lx3W2.jpg
Awww... I love it and I don't even know the details. Congrats on the sex with Tom Waits.

So nice to have LU back. I've mostly avoided spoilers other than the major, major ones, but I've heard S3 is better than S2. Looking forward to it.

Top Bottom