• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Kaladin

His real name is Cody Runnels, marks know the Runnels name just as much as they do the Rhodes name so he'll be fine going with that.

We need a Cody version of
FHL6oXA.jpg
called AbsolutelyDarstusting.jpg

Kaladin

Taco Bell Seven Layer Burrito, remove beans and add steak and bacon.

Done.

Technically you could call that an Eight Layer Burrito.

Zach

Done.

I agree. Cody should go by Taco Bell Seven Layer Burrito Remove Beans And Add Steak And Bacon. Rolls right off the tongue.

Done.

I don't think the drive-thru workers would be able to handle that though

Usually I just stick to whatever the "Fuck it, we put chips in it" option of the month is

Rolls off the tongue

Yeah, I'm sick of the Shield guys hogging the main event at this point. Ambrose needs to drop the title fast because #AustinWasRight and Ambrose is super half assing it. Rollins needs to get the fuck away from the main event picture for a while because, kayfabe, the dude keeps losing world title matches lately. And Roman needs more time in the midcard to grow.

BUT HE GIVES A GOOD PROMO!

Dean Ambrose vs AJ Styles

Alexa Bliss vs Becky Lynch vs Carmella vs Naomi vs Natalya vs Nikki Bella

Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt

The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler

Unknown vs Heath Slater and Rhyno

The Usos vs The Hype Bros

So currently this is the card set for Backlash. I can't imagine them adding anymore unless Kane vs Corbin or a Crews match is shoved in. With it being three hours, I guess some of these matches could go a decent bit. I'm guessing that's why the women's match is an elimination one, to spread it out a fair bit of time.

I could also see Ambrose vs Styles going for a half hour or more strong.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh neat, music for weaklings. Maybe it'll be on Life is Strange 2

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There's nothing wrong with enjoying music for weaklings. I love Morrissey, for god's sake. The only person who cries more is that piece of shit from Dashboard Confessional

bjork

There's nothing wrong with enjoying music for weaklings. I love Morrissey, for god's sake. The only person who cries more is that piece of shit from Dashboard Confessional

Do you agree with my analysis that the real Morrissey died after Maladjusted, and this 2004 Morrissey reboot thing is a synth?

Spin the wheel, make a deal

Lucha Underground returns tonight for its third season on the El Rey Network at 8pm Eastern. The preview of the show states that the fate of the luchadores will be determined by the spin of a wheel in the wake of Dario Cueto’s arrest to close the second season. The third season is scheduled for 40 episodes and will be the largest season to date

bjork

I'm almost positive I went to a Keane concert. Regina Spektor was opening. We went for her and then left. :D

I went to a festival to see Tom Waits and left after he played, missing Queens of the Stone Age, and CSNY. It was too cold!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm almost positive I went to a Keane concert. Regina Spektor was opening. We went for her and then left. :D
Surprised you didn't stay for Keane. You look like a Keane fan.

Charlotte beat Sasha Banks to retain the WWE Raw Women's Championship. Charlotte reversed the Bank Statement into a pin to win. She called her 'Sasha Wanks' in a taped promo before the match, failing to realise that 'wank' is a swearword here.

WOO! Charlotte the GOAT.

Top Bottom