• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

tumblr_n5o4s0sLVA1rwq85xo1_400.gif

Dario a fan of the goat ppv

I tuned out almost completely from LU S2. Should I watch it before jumping to S3 pr just skip it?

Also, Another Zabre Jr match at CWC, another downpoint of the tourney.

I tuned out almost completely from LU S2. Should I watch it before jumping to S3 pr just skip it?

Also, Another Zabre Jr match at CWC, another downpoint of the tourney.

Maybe you should stick to your diva 6 way tags and mediocre promos leading to ball kicking?

Zack might be hated on WrassleGAF but I thought that match was fucking great.

Maybe you should stick to your diva 6 way tags and mediocre promos leading to ball kicking?

Zack might be hated on WrassleGAF but I thought that match was fucking great.

The finish was great, the rest was okay I guess. As I've said, not a fan.

Also I do like Becky Lynch, so I'll be seeing those as well.

Most of it was trash. Look up a Top 5 S2 matches list and move it along.

Damm, thanks. S1 was really fun, hope Season 3 turns thing back around.

somedevil

The finish to ZSJ/Dar looked like Sabre straight up dislocated both of Dar's shoulders. Great submission.

He must be flexible enough to take that because I bet a lot people can't take that move without a dislocation happening.

Plus it was Dar's best match of the tournament though when i see him I think of that Joe Hendry song about him.

The finish was great, the rest was okay I guess. As I've said, not a fan.

Also I do like Becky Lynch, so I'll be seeing those as well.

There is no shame in liking Becky Lynch friend. I just really liked how they worked the injuries throughout the whole match and how Zack uses a lot of weird shit that makes sense.

TJP's dabbing is more obscene than Kendrick's burning hammer.

There is no shame in liking Becky Lynch friend. I just really liked how they worked the injuries throughout the whole match and how Zack uses a lot of weird shit that makes sense.

TJP's dabbing is more obscene than Kendrick's burning hammer.

Oh sure, the storytelling was great, but Zabre Jr hasn't clicked with me yet.

TJP vs Swann is lit, ya'll.

S2 of LU was fine the highs weren't as high as season 1

That's pretty much how I feel. It started off really strong with Matanza being a beast a Cuerno being the best guy on the roster but fell off a little at the end. That's other than dick based based offence and air-guitar stums being played by the house band being the best things ever.

I don't think LU S2 did anything that interesting with the cinematic stuff, it was stylish but the "plot" progression was slow as hell and I eventually I just stopped caring. Some really great and brutal matches though, like the Sexy Star I Quit match.

Edit: Plus who wants to watch a wrestling show that doesn't have a recap podcast, seriously.

TJP and Swann definitely seem like two of the guys with the most potential to get over on Raw. But then again most of the others have good chances too, namely Tozawa.

Really, I think WWE would have to be trying to fuck this division up in order for these guys not to get over. They are just too good otherwise.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Need a gif of the finish to Matanza/Havoc. That shit was so smooth. you'd think Matanza was catching a baton instead of a human being

Heroman

Banned
TJP and Swann definitely seem like two of the guys with the most potential to get over on Raw. But then again most of the others have good chances too, namely Tozawa.

Really, I think WWE would have to be trying to fuck this division up in order for these guys not to get over. They are just too good otherwise.

Dont worry if there a will there a way . Just wait till we have Torzawa jobbering to Strowman

Kurita

The other French exchange students in my Japanese uni are all like 2-3 years younger than me. I didn't know it was possible to feel old when you're 22 but hearing them talk just baffled me.

Get off my lawn

Top Bottom