• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

JApbnMz.jpg
Is this the bingo hall Miz told Bryan to piss off to?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Vince never saw Razor that way. I think he really must have stirred up too much shit or partied too hard back then.

WCW didn't see him that way for that matter either. He's the only founding member of the NWO who never won the world title.
They didn't see anyone but Hogan and possibly The Giant that way for a while. You have to keep in mind that Nash didn't win the title until the very end of 1999 despite him and Scott being booked strongly. And at that point, Scott was already having his issues.

Even if it was a setup for Hogna, Hall was given the World War 3 win already in 97. There was a point in 97 that they were looking at Scott before they were looking at Kevin.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I haven't watched all of the Nitros yet but I have watched all the PPVs over again and its clear that they never see Scott Hall as a main eventer. Ever. 1997 WW 3 is just for shits and giggles. Nash gets the belt in late 1998, though he drops it immediately. He's still a main eventer from fall of that year on.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
When is Sasha gonna turn heel again anyways? She's a very mediocre face and they have the ultimate babyface in Bayley on the same brand.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'd be stunned if we don't get heel Sasha vs. Bayley in the next 12 months.

I legitimately expect a women's headlined event in before WrestleMania but that's the only event I could see selling it.

bjork

Woke up and I can't turn my head. Taking myself a sick day that I'll likely get grief for, but whatever. I can't do my job like this.

Pet Shop shoulda gone over in the first place.

Pet Shop got in squashes on the spy and the two dogs first, they made him look strong.

Woke up and I can't turn my head. Taking myself a sick day that I'll likely get grief for, but whatever. I can't do my job like this.

Pet Shop got in squashes on the spy and the two dogs first, they made him look strong.
Yeah I looked up and saw your post very confused. Man you've been having some shit luck.

bjork

Yeah I looked up and saw your post very confused. Man you've been having some shit luck.

It's been a horrible week. I was supposed to be on vacation, so I guess the positive is that I didn't use up my vacation time on all these headaches.

But I just saw that Overwatch is free for the weekend on consoles, so I can finally try it. There's a positive for ol bjorky.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It has been a hell of a year for violent, bloody lucha brawls

between Rush vs LA Park, Lupus vs Trauma, Pentagon vs Park vs Pagano, Pagano vs Psycho and Apaches vs Hell Bros, I don't know what'll be my MOTY

It's been a horrible week. I was supposed to be on vacation, so I guess the positive is that I didn't use up my vacation time on all these headaches.

But I just saw that Overwatch is free for the weekend on consoles, so I can finally try it. There's a positive for ol bjorky.
Well, I've been one to notice the worst shit happens when you're on vacation. That's why I don't like them. But in your case it's a very good thing you didn't have to burn anything you didn't want to.

tm24

It has been a hell of a year for violent, bloody lucha brawls

between Rush vs LA Park, Lupus vs Trauma, Pentagon vs Park vs Pagano, Pagano vs Psycho and Apaches vs Hell Bros, I don't know what'll be my MOTY

Have you seen Black Terry v Cavenario yet? Or that Black Terry vs Wotan match? Or Black Terry vs Aero Boy? Actually just go paypal BTJr 15 bucks and go wild on Black Terry. Black Terry is mexican Necro Butcher right now and would easily top your lists. I mean theres fucking dirt everywhere and its great

galvatron

Vince never saw Razor that way. I think he really must have stirred up too much shit or partied too hard back then.

WCW didn't see him that way for that matter either. He's the only founding member of the NWO who never won the world title.

I don't know man...I'm guessing it was just the fear he wouldn't be allowed on a the plane trip to a show due to the drinking that kept him from the title. He was cashing gigantic checks since day 1 of the invasion angle. I fully believe NWO couldn't have qualified as tweeners without Hall. Dude got SNL cameo reactions walking to the ring, silence as the crowd waited for the "hey yo", then another pop. The belt would have done nothing for him.

It was two ways, Razor didn't believe in himself and management didn't either. It all came down to the boozing and irresponsibilities.

So a guy that works at a barber shop near my house is also a part time wrestler for a local promotion and he showed me a belt that he won against Fenix in a ladder match.

Didn't take any pics of the title but it was cool to know that story, had no idea Fenix was wrestling around here for a while.

So a guy that works at a barber shop near my house is also a part time wrestler for a local promotion and he showed me a belt that he won against Fenix in a ladder match.

Didn't take any pics of the title but it was cool to know that story, had no idea Fenix was wrestling around here for a while.

That's awesome!

Nekofrog

Banned
sometimes it feels like i'm reading a stream of consciousness of the netcop from 1998 in this thread

if anyone even gets what i mean by that you're as old as i am.

When is Sasha gonna turn heel again anyways? She's a very mediocre face and they have the ultimate babyface in Bayley on the same brand.

Exactly the moment Bayley wins the title... Maybe Survivor Series? If not before.

Interesting read but doesn't really head to the point. I personally have no problem with this, kayfabe's already dead and if the performers have another platform to express the nature of the business is fine by me.

That's awesome!

Yeah! Apparently he's being looked as a potential local star so they brought Fenix to try and put him over.

He wrestles every other saturday, I'll have to check him out!

Adree

The Danganronpa anime thread is revealing to me that not everyone enjoyed the games for being so amazingly silly and that some people actually thought (much like the Zero Escape games) that the fiction was deep and thought provoking.

Aiii

So not worth it
I wonder if Matt Hardy goes around the neighbourhood before shooting these to inform his neighbours that no, in fact, his house is not exploding and they're just playing with fireworks for shits and giggles and they don't have to call 911.

Hasney

I wonder if Matt Hardy goes around the neighbourhood before shooting these to inform his neighbours that no, in fact, his house is not exploding and they're just playing with fireworks for shits and giggles and they don't have to call 911.

They've lived near the Hardy's for years most likely. It's probably a common occurance minus the cameras.

Toki767

The Grand Championship rules seem so stupid.

They don't even explain how someone gets 10 points vs 9 points from the judges.

Aiii

So not worth it
The Grand Championship rules seem so stupid.

They don't even explain how someone gets 10 points vs 9 points from the judges.

Same as MMA I would assume. Winner of a round gets 10 points by default, opponent gets 9 or 8 points, depending on how they did in the round.

The Danganronpa anime thread is revealing to me that not everyone enjoyed the games for being so amazingly silly and that some people actually thought (much like the Zero Escape games) that the fiction was deep and thought provoking.
I didn't enjoy the games because they dumped a bunch of shitty mechanics in them to try and differentiate themselves from Ace Attorney.

Top Bottom