• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Aiii

So not worth it
Punk is getting ready for that Wm 33 main event.

I hope nobody actually believes Punk is ever setting foot in WWE again. This guy is not Bret Hart, he doesn't forgive and forget.

The only chance this will ever happen if Triple H and the McMahon's sell all their stock and fuck off.

kiguel182

Roman is not likeable. That's his problem.

In the end a big portion of the audience doesn't like him because he is kinda of an asshole.

Also, I have no idea what happened with Paige and Del Rio but since I can't stand the dude I'm happy he is not in the roster anymore.

EDIT: And yeah, Punk is never wrestling in the WWE.

Anth0ny

I hope nobody actually believes Punk is ever setting foot in WWE again. This guy is not Bret Hart, he doesn't forgive and forget.

The only chance this will ever happen if Triple H and the McMahon's sell all their stock and fuck off.

everyone comes back.

everyone.

bruno came back.

Sephzilla

Vince has already said he'd welcome Punk back. That's all that matters

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Punk doesn't work for free, big shocker.

Punk can make money anywhere he wants.
Writing shitty Thor comics? Being a Walking Dead fan? At least his wife is trying to get real work done...

Browny

Banned
Punk will be back. It may not be anytime soon, but everyone has a price.

tumblr_m8385xXEiT1r270ozo1_250.gif

Zach

Would you guys hate it if the crowd chanted "LUCHA LIBRE [clap clap clap-clap-clap]"?

Because they did that at Heat Wave 2000. Just because Psicosis was in the ring.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
he will never live down the day he won the royal rumble and daniel bryan was dumped over the top rope like a simple jobber

that's all there is to it. that's always what it comes back to.

That's what I am saying - in almost literally any other era Reigns is a Hall of Fame beloved talent.

There's a ton of guys who sucked at promos from back then and frankly, Reigns' promo skills are mostly just a soft-as-fuck justification for smart hate. He's not that bad unless Vince writes him a Jack and the Beanstalk promo.

I just find it hilarious people booed Roman Reigns and cheered Vince McMahon when he was involved in Roman's angle.

Sephzilla

That's what I am saying - in almost literally any other era Reigns is a Hall of Fame beloved talent.

There's a ton of guys who sucked at promos from back then and frankly, Reigns' promo skills are mostly just a soft-as-fuck justification for smart hate. He's not that bad unless Vince writes him a Jack and the Beanstalk promo.

I just find it hilarious people booed Roman Reigns and cheered Vince McMahon when he was involved in Roman's angle.

I think the Roman hate stems from two things

1) He was pushed to the moon when Daniel Bryan was still nuclear over and should have been gunning for his WWE title.

2) Common fans became aware that Roman was basically being patterned the same as Cena.

Menome

Still got £10 riding on Punk winning. As I didn't watch through his tenure at WWE, I have no smarky-thoughts one way or the other regarding the guy, I just hope he does well.

Plus I don't want to lose NVM and I'm hoping wish-magic will work.

Top Bottom