• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Hycran

Banned
please stop talking about oooh aaahhh man

Listen err babygurl, when people are talking about the Samoan badass, the big dog, the enforcer of the shield, you better know your role and shut your mouth before he fills it with some sufferin succotash, belie dat

Menome

Cr6kixyUkAA8dlJ.jpg

...... Show

John Cena confirmed more deadly than Seff.

gun_haver

I don't like to tell people what to talk about but yeah, come on guys. The Reigns conversation has played itself out. He hasn't been in the main event for months, let's give ourselves a fuckin break here.

Zach

Still got £10 riding on Punk winning. As I didn't watch through his tenure at WWE, I have no smarky-thoughts one way or the other regarding the guy, I just hope he does well.

Plus I don't want to lose NVM and I'm hoping wish-magic will work.

What happens if NVM wins? I've attempted to ignore his excessive posts about the bet until now.

(Take that, NeoGAF Vince McMahon!)

(I wonder what NVM's real name is. I wonder what all of your real names are...)

WrassleGAF sure loves to spend time wondering why a weaker and less technical version of Steve Blackman is not getting over.

Did someone say Steve Blackman??

klonere

Banned
Here's a topic of conversation: Dragon Gate ROH tour/Mania weekend shows/BOLA excursions ruined indie wrestling forever.

Fox318

If Vince goes to punk and tells he will main WM I think there a good chance he will return for that. The money would be icing on the cake.

Unless Punk gets to a point where he has power of a Brock or Rock in that if they fuck around with him he will leave he shouldn't ever come back.

Even then look at how the company treated Bret and Ric and how they would always backstab them with plans changing at the last minute and so on.

Zach

We already know: It's Sunflower.

Also, did you see earlier in the week that he's planning to move to Michigan just so he doesn't have to meet up with you in-person?

I wonder why he chose Sunflower as a username. I want to know about all of your usernames, too. You're all so mysterious and alluring.

And yeah.

Yeah.

v_v

Menome

I wonder why he chose Sunflower as a username. I want to know about all of your usernames, too. You're all so mysterious and alluring.

And yeah.

Yeah.

v_v

Mine's a made-up French name, for an assassin-character I created in terrible, terrible, terrible, Resident Evil fan-fiction that I wrote back in high school.

It's pronounced "Men-oh-mee".

Imagine if Punk returns, and effectively becomes a part-timer who takes the screen-time and big matches away from the full time guys who put in all their work 24/7.

denthero.gif

Browny

Banned

And yeah.

Yeah.

v_v

It's my surname with a y on the end. It's the British way.

Then eventually they paired him with Chaz and Tiger Ali Singh in Lo Down, and they all wore cartoonish Sikh clothing because Vince needs to get his jollies off.

JimCornetteFuckThisCompany.jpg

So many cringesome moments in wrestling...

Edit: you found a picture!?!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

And yeah.

Yeah.

v_v
My middle name is Sunflower. Hippie parents.

Also I'll still be around in Wrasslegaf discord. We can seriously meet up sometime and watch some wrassles and eat like fat motherfuckers.

Browny

Banned
Right, I'm off on holiday for a week. Last time I did this, you fuckers got the thread closed. Try not to break it whilst I'm gone.

pnTfozW.gif

Top Bottom