• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

bjork

Aside from Jack Gallagher; Cesaro is the most charismatic wrestler the WWE has signed.

Bronx-Man

Banned
About CM Punk:

I think he'll pop up in places like ROH and PWG because he does legit miss being around wrestlers and wrestling. WWE is a whole 'nother story. Only way I could see him coming back is if Vince patched things up because dude sounded furious with Triple H when he left.

Mahonay

Banned
OMG how did I miss Matt's Young Bucks reference when he was talking to the spider monkeys? I wasn't paying enough attention last night. Glad I'm rewatching this.

bjork

Ryckert being 30 and having no idea what a thing like layaway is, blows my mind. I wonder how much of this is an act.

Mahonay

Banned
Ryckert being 30 and having no idea what a thing like layaway is, blows my mind. I wonder how much of this is an act.
He acts like an idiot on purpose sometimes, but there's just a lot of life shit he legit doesn't know. That's the whole reason for the Danswers podcast.

And the crazy thing with Dan is that he's actually achieved a lot of cool shit in his life, and seems pretty intelligent, but he just has these big gaps.

klonere

Banned

Most of the time I think Dan Ryckert is the prime example of cultural decay and then I calm down and think he's actually a pretty cool guy with a good shtick.

bjork

Most of the time I think Dan Ryckert is the prime example of cultural decay and then I calm down and think he's actually a pretty cool guy with a good shtick.

But it's not. I'm a grown man and I say Wal-Mart is the greatest company, but I don't know layaway? There's plot holes all over this, klo

About CM Punk:

I think he'll pop up in places like ROH and PWG because he does legit miss being around wrestlers and wrestling. WWE is a whole 'nother story. Only way I could see him coming back is if Vince patched things up because dude sounded furious with Triple H when he left.

I didn't watch Punk's run in WWE but I would be ok with him never coming back to wrestling in any form.

The way he is talked about is as if he radically changed the industry and the company, and it seems to have gone to his head immensely.

Sephzilla

I didn't watch Punk's run in WWE but I would be ok with him never coming back to wrestling in any form.

The way he is talked about is as if he radically changed the industry and the company, and it seems to have gone to his head immensely.

Well to be fair he did give WWE some of the biggest mainstream attention it's had since Rock and Austin were around. And when CM Punk actually gave a shit, he was a stellar wrestler. Too bad he very clearly didn't give a shit leading up to when he left.

klonere

Banned
But it's not. I'm a grown man and I say Wal-Mart is the greatest company, but I don't know layaway? There's plot holes all over this, klo

I try not to think too much about him, it hurts my brain.

I'm booked in to see a doctor about the sleep thing. I thought I slept well last night but evidently not as I have been fucking up all day, unable to concentrate, light headed, all that jazz.

The only thing that got me through my performance review yesterday was some codeine laced painkillers. That is a very bad thing.

Zach

My son and I both have unique middle names like ol' Vince Sunflower McMahon. But I'll never tell you what they are because of OwensIsNow's bad attitude.

bjork

I'm booked in to see a doctor about the sleep thing. I thought I slept well last night but evidently not as I have been fucking up all day, unable to concentrate, light headed, all that jazz.

The only thing that got me through my performance review yesterday was some codeine laced painkillers. That is a very bad thing.

I've found that recovering from several days of no sleep usually takes a day or two. It's super hellish. I hope they can get you back on track without too much hassle.

Sephzilla

On the topic of names, some girl I went to high school with gave her son the most fucked up spelling of a name ever. The kid's name is Michael, but it's spelled Mykul.

I feel really sorry for when that kid hits junior high down the line. I also generally dislike it when people butcher the spelling of names just to make their kid "unique".

I bet it's 'Brian' with a 'y'.
It's totally "Jerry" with a "g"... and an "i".

On the topic of names, some girl I went to high school with gave her son the most fucked up spelling of a name ever. The kid's name is Michael, but it's spelled Mykul.

I feel really sorry for when that kid hits junior high down the line.
Sounds like that kid would be sent back to his home dimension if he said his name backwards.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I feel really sorry for when that kid hits junior high down the line. I also generally dislike it when people butcher the spelling of names just to make their kid "unique".
I got you a thing that'll make it pale in comparison

oCEh1YR.jpg

I thought Delete or Decay was largely awful. I enjoyed the Final Deletion for being a goofy, self-aware piece of business that pushed the entertainment aspect of the business further than ever before. It's successor felt like a step too far into intentional shlock, like the Birdemic movie or Sharknado 4. Basically, media that's intentionally shitty tends to be exactly that. Shitty. Which is what Delete or Decay was.

I'll admit though, that shovel gif is aces.

Zach

NVM, why didn't you tell me All-4-One, Coolio, Kool Moe Dee, Kid ‘n Play, Salt-N-Pepa, Tone Loc and Vanilla Ice were at the BOK Center tonight? Did you get us tickets?

Kinda like I named my pet turtle Myshell(Michelle). Lmfao

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
NVM, why didn't you tell me All-4-One, Coolio, Kool Moe Dee, Kid ‘n Play, Salt-N-Pepa, Tone Loc and Vanilla Ice were at the BOK Center tonight? Did you get us tickets?
Kool Moe Dee is a hotep, so I'm passing.

Coolio is still one real motherfucker, though. Dude still smokes crack with other crackheads after the show, in some rough places.

Top Bottom