• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Mahonay

Banned
This is probably the healthiest way to describe it. If you were there at the time, it was definitely a novelty to be able to buy toys and open drawers, but nothing about it holds up now. Even in its day, there were probably PC adventure games that handled the passage of time far better.
The character faces, every NPC having spoken dialogue, painstaking detail to the smallest details in the world, real time schedules through out the world, fully functioning in-game arcade, were incredibly advanced for when Shenmue first came out. Shit that just seems basic now were pretty god damn mind blowing at the time. Definitely doesn't translate today, if you come into it completely fresh now it's mostly just an awkward feeling game that's put together poorly.

Lothar

Banned
Jericho wore a suit a few weeks ago because he thought he might be winning the title. :(

Kevin Owens found out he was winning at 5 pm on Monday.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
AESH39u.png

Jericho is going to elevate KO's title reign. He already has. "The longest reigning universal champion!"

I don't like when wrestling gets too jokey. Jericho walks the line absolutely brilliantly.

Mahonay

Banned
Awesome news. Dude was seriously one of the hottest acts of the Attitude Era.

Speaking of which, isn't The Worm one of the top 3 most protected finishers in the business? I can't recall anyone ever kicking out of that chop to the neck.
Yes. Also THE FUCKING POP that thing got. Like, Austin level pops, and even louder than that at times.

bjork

Kreayshawn is gonna be in Ventura today, selling hats out of her trunk. They need to make a documentary about her or something, her highs and lows are really puzzling.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny, why
I've played every DOA Volleyball game. It's a weird tradition at this point.

It does carry over last gen's individual tit movement physics, but the fact they added a child is just so fucking yuck.

cordy

Banned
Kreayshawn is gonna be in Ventura today, selling hats out of her trunk. They need to make a documentary about her or something, her highs and lows are really puzzling.

Surprised she can afford a car. Didn't twitter unverify her?

EDIT: Nvm she got it back

Yes. Also THE FUCKING POP that thing got. Like, Austin level pops, and even louder than that at times.
I remember there was a segment during the Invasion where Austin was berating the shit out of him, and the crowd exploded when Scotty gave him the facebuster.

I feel like that may have been the birth of the "what" chant. Man what a great segment!

I try not to think too much about him, it hurts my brain.

I'm booked in to see a doctor about the sleep thing. I thought I slept well last night but evidently not as I have been fucking up all day, unable to concentrate, light headed, all that jazz.

I've had insomnia for over a decade now. Only thing that cures it would get me fined by the WWE.

bjork

If that's the case, he'll probably be your best pal. May even fund a store, he's a strange one.

I will go on the record now: if WWE Superstar Xavier Woods wants to open an anime store and have the day-to-day handled by neogaf forum legend bjork, I am in.

I've had insomnia for over a decade now. Only thing that cures it would get me fined by the WWE.

Which would be what? The only true insomnia killer I ever had was temazepam, but that's not far off from Michael Jackson-killing level afaik.

Top Bottom