• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Kaladin

The big question is what happens to Slater? They either give him the contract and make something out of it that either succeeds or fails or they drag the joke out until it isn't funny anymore.

They gotta push the story forward, he wins the belts, but claims himself as tag team champion, which pisses off Rhyno and could elevate him to the next level.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I have some good plans for the year. Going to write at Legitshook more. I feel a lot of my thoughts go into forum posts so it'd be nice to do more long form stuff there. Also want to DM a V:TM game with some folks. I've always wanted to be a DM and I think I'll be able to really get into it.

Fox318

I have some good plans for the year. Going to write at Legitshook more. I feel a lot of my thoughts go into forum posts so it'd be nice to do more long form stuff there. Also want to DM a V:TM game with some folks. I've always wanted to be a DM and I think I'll be able to really get into it.

what if punk wins?

Triple H vs. Cactus Jack at Royal Rumble. Really fantastic match, and that pedigree into the thumb tacks is still one of the sickest spots I've ever seen.

That sounds pretty gnarly, I'll have to seek it out.

I can't pick one myself. I was an ECW fan during the late 90's, watched some CZW carny shit, watched Funk vs. Cactus Jack in Japan. I'm just trying to think of a specific match or two that really elevated the art of the hardcore match, if you'll allow for such carny thoughts on this pleasant Friday.

I guess Hell in a Cell Mankind vs. Undertaken is the Hamlet of hardcore matches.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Cr7WgWDW8AAHSfA.jpg

Cr7WgqVXgAA_a0O.jpg

Dayuuuummmmm Rollins lmao
That confirms Paige has quit.

Nekofrog

Banned
Snapped up my NXT sacramento tickets. 75 each for ringside tickets for my wife and I. No mercy will be my first live show and if that show blows at least I'll have NXT to go to 2 and a half weeks later

Kaladin

Snapped up my NXT sacramento tickets. 75 each for ringside tickets for my wife and I. No mercy will be my first live show and if that show blows at least I'll have NXT to go to 2 and a half weeks later

$75 for road trip house shows makes me feel bad for paying $20 for ringside at Florida house shows and $10 for getting into an NXT taping.

Nekofrog

Banned
$75 for road trip house shows makes me feel bad for paying $20 for ringside at Florida house shows and $10 for getting into an NXT taping.

No regrets. Have to get the fun living out of the way now since my wife and I are trying to have a kid and that stuff will have to go on hold for a few years until they're old enough to go too.

My wife's mom lives in Lakeland and our best friend teaches at full sail so anytime we go we'll probably go to a taping

Kaladin

Top 20 Episodes on WWE Network :

1. WWE NXT 353 – September 7, 2016
2. WWE Cruiserweight Classic S1E9 – September 7, 2016
3. WWE Talking Smack 890 – September 6, 2016
4. WWE Summerslam 2016 – August 21, 2016
5. WWE Cruiserweight Classic S1E8 – August 31, 2016
6. WWE NXT 352 – August 31, 2016
7. Holy Foley – History Comes Alive
8. NXT Takeover: Brooklyn II
9. Holy Foley – Girls and Dolls
10. WWE Hidden Gems – FCW Champion: Seth Rollins
11. WWE Hidden Gems – Brothers of Destruction
12. Holy Foley – Whatever It Takes
13. Holy Foley – Like Father Like Daughter
14. WWE Cruiserweight Classic S1E7 – August 24, 2016
15. Holy Foley – The Bombshell
16. Wrestlemania 32
17. WWE Ride Along – New Jersey Journey
18. First Look – History of the Hardcore Championship
19. RAW 1211 – August 8, 2016
20. Eddie Guerrero: Viva La Raza! – The Past Meets The Future

Zach

Zach, what were your thoughts on RVD/Jerry Lynn at ECW Hardcore Heaven? That sticks out in my head as a really good, actual (smdh) hardcore match.
I know I've seen them wrassle, like, three times. They're always in between a three- and four-star match on the Ham Meltz Scale.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think it'd be smart for WWE to make their live network channel free.

Everything on demand is a paid sub.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
He says this is the first WWE PPV in a while he's going to skip watching live. Meltzer just thinks it's going to be bad or something, even with AJ in the main event and isn't interested. He'll watch it the day after, but isn't planning to watch it live.

It looks pretty bad, tbh.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
He wants to perform the role of Dungeon Master for a game of Vampire: The Masquerade. Because he's a NERRRRRRRRRRRRD.
And because V:TM is freaking awesome

/nerdmode

Hey now, the proper term for those games is Storyteller, not Dungeon Master!

/nerdmodeoff

Top Bottom