• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Bronx-Man

Banned
Cr7WgWDW8AAHSfA.jpg

Cr7WgqVXgAA_a0O.jpg

Dayuuuummmmm Rollins lmao
Reminds me of that dumb AJ/Lita comic someone drew when AJ left.

bjork

Time to go get ready for bed, and hope I wake up feeling at least as decent as I do right now.

Oh, and I gotta download the free Overwatch too. I hope that doesn't take hours.

Hey, brother. I sold anime professionally for too many years. If anyone knows a weeb when he sees it, it's me.

She sold her old car some months ago, and now she's got some other used car, I forget what.

I'm equally interested in how one sells anime professionally and the status of Baby Kreay. Bjork...you might be more charismatic than Cesaro. I'm starting the bjork Section. Who's with me?!

He says this is the first WWE PPV in a while he's going to skip watching live. Meltzer just thinks it's going to be bad or something, even with AJ in the main event and isn't interested. He'll watch it the day after, but isn't planning to watch it live.

The card doesn't look too hot tbqh.

Kaladin

Raw really got the best of the best with a stacked main event level on their card and Smackdown kinda has to deal with Ziggler and Bray Wyatt as main eventers else they're stuck with Cena, AJ and Ambrose feuding forever.

cordy

Banned
Yeah that's Seth's real account.

As for Backlash, I'm interesting. Only match that might be bad is that Women's clusterfuck.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
6'4", and I'm used to being the tallest person in the room. If Sunny ever came around these parts, I'd probably start crying.
I know the feeling. So much of my identity is tied up in my height, when I see someone taller than me, I get real upset.

Raw really got the best of the best with a stacked main event level on their card and Smackdown kinda has to deal with Ziggler and Bray Wyatt as main eventers else they're stuck with Cena, AJ and Ambrose feuding forever.

Maybe Nakamura or Roode can shake things up. Who knows how far Heath can go, he's sort of a wildcard.

There should be a trade midyear or something. Bring Zayn to Smackdown.

The big question is what happens to Slater? They either give him the contract and make something out of it that either succeeds or fails or they drag the joke out until it isn't funny anymore.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If anyone posts as Max Landis, don't trust them.

Top Bottom