• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Syder

Punk is an 82 (out of 100) in the UFC game. Based on his performance tonight, what do you think his rating should be?
Probably half that.

I mean he lasted more than 2 minutes against an actual professional so he has some ability and training but Dana's gonna have to dig pretty deep to find someone that Punk could actually have a hope against.

#ShameOctagon

NeoGAF Vince McMahon
BewareTheBatsie
Barrage
Bronx-Man
FlammableD
sf2fanatic
Wagram
BlackFlip
Dr Duncan Steel
Tagyhag
notworksafe
Teeth
Intheflorsh
cordy
WouldYouKindly
ReiGun
Sweeney Tom
funkystudent
El Pescado
Anth0ny
reptilescorpio
klonere
hertog

RIP Sunny, we hardly knew ye.

Sad for punk. Happy that I've definitively proven I'm not a mark.

The aftermath isn't as bad as Rousey losing but Punk will need to take a break from social media. Maybe he will find some humility.

Look, I feel bad for him. People will say he's a dick or used his name for leverage but he's a human being.

I might be wrong, but I seem to remember in the WWE his issue was with management and he always went out of the way to defend talent accepting favourable contracts. I think he's a piece of shit for pushing all of the blame on the people in charge, but I don't know if it's all that hypocritical of him?
The whole Punk saga comes down to when everything didn't revolve around him, at all times, he checked out. Everything else is subterfuge.

He publicly called performers out for being company and now the guy has been slurping Dana for 2 years and getting to reap their marketing machine when he had accomplished nothing in this space. John Cena. Red Sox. Etc.

The aftermath isn't as bad as Rousey losing but Punk will need to take a break from social media. Maybe he will find some humility.

Look, I feel bad for him. People will say he's a dick or used his name for leverage but he's a human being.
Most of the guys bitching about it are scared to approach some girl they like, let alone follow their dreams. Let them think what they want to.

Vince McMahon
Banned
(Yesterday, 11:30 PM)

:'(

Truly the saddest day in the history of our sport.

The whole Punk saga comes down to when everything didn't revolve around him, at all times, he checked out. Everything else is subterfuge.

He publicly called performers out for being company and now the guy has been slurping Dana for 2 years and getting to reap their marketing machine when he had accomplished nothing in this space. John Cena. Red Sox. Etc.

Are the any interviews of him calling out Cena outside of kayfabe? Like I said it was a while ago so there's every chance I'm remembering wrong, but I always through he respect Cena?

He's definitely great at hiding and shrugging off criticism. Shouldn't be hard for him.

He's definitely great at hiding and shrugging off criticism. Shouldn't be hard for him.

I think he keeps it close to his chest that it gets to him. I watched that Evolution of Punk or whatever documentary and it had about 5-10 minutes of him just absorbing all of the criticism he was getting.

Rofl this Overeem fight is too much imo.
When he started running away after Miocic escaped the guillotine, I completely lost my shit lol

edit: thank you Sunhi

untitled-13n4r04.gif

Truly the saddest day in the history of our sport.

Are the any interviews of him calling out Cena outside of kayfabe? Like I said it was a while ago so there's every chance I'm remembering wrong, but I always through he respect Cena?
I'm mostly talking about everything involving The Rock that makes him a hypocrite. His work with Cena where he made the Red Sox promo is super ironic though considering his relationship with UFC/White.

If that undeserving, electrical tape wearing, Texas Hold 'Em playing, white towel around his neck dork JBL talks shit about Punk tomorrow, I hope my Harvard boy Otunga knocks him out!!

Top Bottom