• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Pour one out.

Will say again...

WzKQNoi.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
LOL. Well he deserves that ban then, what was he thinking :3

Edit: my god Lana ;_;

Verendus

Banned
Now that Punk has been thoroughly humiliated, will he finally know his role and return to the WWE to make Roman look like the strongest that he truly is? Once The Big Dog is done with Brock, Undertaker, and Cena, he's going to need more victims. May as well bring in the B+ players at that point.

gun_haver

i'm not into that lana post. she can post what she wants but i don't wanna see that level of sex here, right here in wrasslegaf, please. this is where i come to distract myself and feel nothing, pal.

Let's keep the shootin to a minimum this week guys. I'd like for this "Vince McMahon death" angle not to get ruined in the first week by an errant bullet like the first one.

Ithil

This PPV probably won't do that well. There really aren't many indications that Punk is anywhere near the level of draw anyone could have hoped when they signed him.

Maybe if had happened in 2015 but it's been nearly two years since he signed approaching three since he left WWE, I think much of the interest has dissipated by now.

So the question now is does Bellator say "fuck weights" and give us Punk vs Dada 5000 catchweight, or just have him fight scrubs with no names who will also kick his ass

Top Bottom