• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

bjork

You're not playing the role correctly for me so I hijack the position and do it for you. If you're going to do it! Do it 200% brother!

Cut me some slack, it's been a rough week. I'm not in tip top shape.

Watching wrestling. In 2012.
jFQx19D.gif

Y'all a buncha mark ass bitches.

E: It was actually 2010. Even worse ����������

were you even alive when this nash clip aired originally omg u toddler etc

Watching wrestling. In 2012.
jFQx19D.gif

Y'all a buncha mark ass bitches.

E: It was actually 2010. Even worse 😂😂😂😂😂
So you were 11 then! I know you had the Cena costume, your papa Zach told me. You're not fooling me!
Cut me some slack, it's been a rough week. I'm not in tip top shape.

were you even alive when this nash clip aired originally omg u toddler etc
I'll let you have it! Next week, you're back on duty.

let's be real though, anyone who actually watched RAW weekly between 2007 and 2010 have serious issues
It's pretty well known I have issues anyway. I've been watching this shit for 20+ years with no damn break. And yes, 2003-2010 Raw was worse than 95.

Mahonay

Banned
let's be real though, anyone who actually watched RAW weekly between 2007 and 2010 have serious issues
That's a time period where I've seen basically nothing other than Mania. I have a 10 year lapsed period so there is just better/more interesting stuff for me to catch up on. Not even including all of the 80's and early 90's wrestling I've been chipping away at.

bjork

sunny mac's got a tweeter?

I've been watching WWE since I wanna say 97/98 consistantly. With no breaks.

I don't know wtf is wrong with me lol.

I went from like 84-88 sporadically, then 88-92 or so when I didn't have little league or whatever, and then from 93-01 I don't think I missed an episode of anything. I taped whatever I wasn't home for. It was a sickness.

gun_haver

The card is so bad. I'm thinking I skip a ppv since I started watching again.

i agree the card isn't too exciting but styles/ambrose and the women's match will likely be worth watching. and smackdown's whole thing right now is that it looks kinda boring, and overdelivers on that. so you never know.

gun_haver

also while last nights journey into MMA was fun and all, man am i glad to be back in the land of wrestling. the fact is, i waited hours to see my guy just get the shit kicked out of him in under 2 minutes. that ain't weekly entertainment in my book.

tonight we're guaranteed a couple of slobberknockers. it's time like thing you realise if wrestling didn't exist, it would be immediately necessary to invent it.

bjork

How much did you shell out in that pillow? I have a 5lb pillow that would make your neck feel so much better!

$8 or something. I used to have this pillow filled with cooling... sand? I don't know what it was. My friend's mom gave it to me as a gift and it was awesome, it was ALWAYS cold. But then I switched to a molded foam thing and fuck that thing. Got me a wal-mart pillow and slept like a champ.

Mahonay

Banned
Brock vs Punk didn't do a lot for me. As someone who was just coming back to the product, I was having a hard time believing Punk was any kind of match for Brock, when the CM Punk I had been watching in 2013 looked pretty weak and lackadaisical half of the time.

Like, it was certainly fun and a good program, but I just couldn't give a shit.

Top Bottom