• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

We all know Brock's best match!

tumblr_o54eqqBSaO1sbzhteo1_500.gif

Bubba T

Miz's WWE title reign was great?! Fuck me...

You guys are going to look back on these posts stanning for The Miz and be so embarrassed.

I know right?

You know you are in a thread full of jabronie marks when the Miz is getting praised as a legit star.

klonere

Banned
Dean should have gone for the most disgusting blade job in that Brock match, I mean Lesnar gets away with it in all his shit so...

Then again that would require Dean to try.

bjork

I got one of them fancy VHS-to-DVD thingers, so you guys get at me. Who needs WWE Network etc

also, unrelated: apparently it's impossible to buy a Ms Pac-Man cocktail table in my area that hasn't been violated and turned into a shitty multicade. A shame.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Punks not done. He just needs to fight someone younger and less experienced.

Recall

Zach, why did you give Uncensored 96 a C-?

Its regarded as one of the worst WCW PPVs so after suffering through it I'm shocked it didn't get an F.

Fair play to him because he got in there and fought,” McGregor told TMZ on the way into a nightclub after the event. “Not a lot of people do. Not a lot of people have the balls to make that walk. So fair play. He got his ass whupped. God bless, but he got his ass whupped. But those WWE guys are straight p*ssies, I tolds you all. But he isn’t. He got in there and fought. So fair play to him, respect.
- McGregGOAT

Penguin

What could they throw on the card?

I guess another tag match or something

But not the deepest roster.

I guess could do Cena/Bray with no build...

If Orton's out that more or less means every match is probably going at least 20-25 minutes. Maybe thirty with cases like the women's match since it's elimination. AJ vs Ambrose has gotta go past the forty minute mark.

Top Bottom