• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

$8 or something. I used to have this pillow filled with cooling... sand? I don't know what it was. My friend's mom gave it to me as a gift and it was awesome, it was ALWAYS cold. But then I switched to a molded foam thing and fuck that thing. Got me a wal-mart pillow and slept like a champ.
Yeah the pillows that stay cool are the greatest. It's the worst thing about going to someone else's place, I forget to bring mine so sleep is a chore. I think I know the wal mart pillows you're referring to.thought about getting one as my bottom pillow.

Thinking that if Punk came back, he'd actually be booked good.

32kCG59.gif

Using "good" instead of "well"

32kCG59.gif

Mahonay

Banned
I was just telling someone last night that I thought it was one of brock's best matches and I totally bought into the idea that Pink could have beat him lol
It didn't help that my reintroduction to wrasslin' in early 2013 was with NJPW. So Punk's weak ass kicks and knees just looked lame to me in comparison.

Maybe that's why I gravitated to Bryan very quickly, he seemed like he was actually kicking ass in the ring.
Punk vs Brock is by far Brock's best match since his return. Triple threat with Cena and Rollins is pretty great though.
This is hands down my favorite Brock match since his return. As the kids would say, that shit was lit.

Recall

People adding the preshow to the PPV length, as if there hasnt been pre-shows since the Mid-90's. Ugh.

Yep I dont get it at all. Free for alls and pre-shows have happened for eons.

Also who the fuck watches it? Have zero interest to watch a pre-show, fucking zero.

bjork

Miz's WWE title reign was great?! Fuck me...

You guys are going to look back on these posts stanning for The Miz and be so embarrassed.

Of all the dumb shit I've posted on this forum, whether it's stuff I've grown out of or whatever, something related to wrestling would be super low on my list of shit to be embarrassed about.

Recall

Legit facinating to watch.

It always amazed me that even though WCW had the worst main events in existence and stories that went nowhere or in Russo's case, backwards yet people still seemed happy to go to WCW shows.

Wrestling is a magical thing.

bjork

It always amazed me that even though WCW had the worst main events in existence and stories that went nowhere or in Russo's case, backwards yet people still seemed happy to go to WCW shows.

Wrestling is a magical thing.

That's because DJ Ran was in the house and whatnot

Recall

Except Miz has been doing good promo after good promo day in and day out for years. He's legit one of the best they have on the mic. He might not be great in the ring, but I fucking care when Miz has a mic I his hand.

Can he apply figure fours yet? Or catch a diving opponent?

Maybe Miz should be like Taz and just do commentary? eh? eh?

Top Bottom