• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

I need a catchy subtitle for the WWE Backlash thread that everyone is eagerly anticipating. :)
This ones for Bluce; 'Backlash? More like Becklash'

h6IUzeb.jpg

Goddamn that Packers/Jaguars game was a better back and forth battle than anything WWE had done in a long time
I almost had a heart attack, why in the fuck were we giving up so many fourth downs! We shouldn't have been in that predicament but it was a good game either way. We have Minnesota next so we need to go in with just dominate on our mind.

Sephzilla

I almost had a heart attack, why in the fuck were we giving up so many fourth downs! We shouldn't have been in that predicament but it was a good game either way. We have Minnesota next so we need to go in with just dominate on our mind.
McCarthy is a horrible clock manager and the Packers pass defense is SAWFT. Still happy they one though

McCarthy is a horrible clock manager and the Packers pass defense is SAWFT. Still happy they one though
Mike should let Aaron do a lot of, well everything. I'm torn between us not going for it in fourth but with the result of the game, I'm glad we did as it could've just been tied and going into ot.

Also lol at kc coming back to win the game in ot

Zach

as if we didn't already know, zach's rankings are factually incorrect. and that's a shoot.

fully loaded 2000 is legit one of the greatest ppvs ever from top to bottom. everyone, give it a watch!

Ham Meltz Scale Ratings just for you and Biggest-Geek-Ever

Lita & The Hardy Boyz vs. T&A & Trish Stratus - ***
Al Snow vs. Tazz - **
Eddie Guerrero (w/ Chyna) (c) vs. Perry Saturn (w/ Terri) - **1/2
Christian & Edge (c) vs. The Acolytes - **
Val Venis (w/ Trish Stratus) (c) vs. Rikishi - **1/4
Kurt Angle vs. The Undertaker - *3/4
Chris Jericho vs. Triple H (w/ Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley) - ***3/4
The Rock (c) vs. Chris Benoit (w/ Shane McMahon) - ***1/2

:D

Mahonay

Banned
Don't think I'm gonna buy Overwatch. Game gets too fucking impossible playing with dumb ass randoms. I only have a couple friends that actually play it.

Best pure striker in the dubya dubya e!

Is talentless toss rag Ambrose going to retain tonight? Say it ain't so.

Don't think I'm gonna buy Overwatch. Game gets too fucking impossible playing with dumb ass randoms. I only have a couple friends that actually play it.

I bought it and then sold it a week later because it's overrated bollocks. The Dean Ambrose of kideo games if you wee-all.

Recall

Ham Meltz Scale Ratings just for you and Biggest-Geek-Ever

Lita & The Hardy Boyz vs. T&A & Trish Stratus - ***
Al Snow vs. Tazz - **
Eddie Guerrero (w/ Chyna) (c) vs. Perry Saturn (w/ Terri) - **1/2
Christian & Edge (c) vs. The Acolytes - **
Val Venis (w/ Trish Stratus) (c) vs. Rikishi - **1/4
Kurt Angle vs. The Undertaker - *3/4
Chris Jericho vs. Triple H (w/ Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley) - ***3/4
The Rock (c) vs. Chris Benoit (w/ Shane McMahon) - ***1/2

:D

Fuck Meltz

Benoit vs Rock was fucking incredible.

Why bother reviewing shows when all you are doing is just using Meltzer as your basis?

I could easily predict your next shows then.

Top Bottom