• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

Tupac was the Blue Meanie of rap.
200w.gif

bjork

You guys were still playing with your street sharks or whatever when Tupac was doing his thing, you have zero context. Go stan for someone from your era like drake

You guys were still playing with your street sharks or whatever when Tupac was doing his thing, you have zero context. Go stan for someone from your era like drake
Girl bye, I was in the cutlass supreme with my pops listening to pac. He's a Pac marl for real. I'd say more than you stan Nash.

I guess I'll make cinnamon rolls for backlash to go with my last drumstick because I'M FAT!

Actually no, I'll just have ice cream on the side.

Zach

Oh my goddd, the U.S. Canadian Champion Lance Storm just beat Vito for the Hardcore Championship! Dual champion! Dual champion!

bjork

I just looked at a 10-year old wrasslegaf thread. Some of us are still around, but only the classics.

Girl bye, I was in the cutlass supreme with my pops listening to pac. He's a Pac marl for real. I'd say more than you stan Nash.

"with my pops"

quit appropriating old dude's shit, get you own

For all the shit people give me for the opinion, Battleborn is genuinely the better game in terms of complexity and longevity. I've been playing more Overwatch this weekend thanks to the free offer and it's only reinforced my view on the matter.

It has the advantages of being more polished and having a higher framerate, but beyond that, it's just so...'good' as opposed to 'great'.

I thought you already had "World's Wrongest Man" as your tag. You don't need to work this hard, friend.

I just looked at a 10-year old wrasslegaf thread. Some of us are still around, but only the classics.

"with my pops"

quit appropriating old dude's shit, get you own
I'll slap you old dude.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3053209#post3053209

Check out these marks getting pissed off that Triple H put over the new talent.
Man I wouldn't even come into the wrestling threads back in the day but it's interesting to see DM have the same reaction as 14 year old me. And the same for many others. Ffs, I still can't get over that ten minute whc spot fest. Should've been the main event.

Zach

Some loser has WWE On Demand in that 2006 thread.

Oh my gah. WCW is so cutting edge. Go to WCW.com to choose Booker T's opponent tonight. :O

Haha, Stevie Ray is one of the options.

Man I wouldn't even come into the wrestling threads back in the day but it's interesting to see DM have the same reaction as 14 year old me. And the same for many others. Ffs, I still can't get over that ten minute whc spot fest. Should've been the main event.
According to Meltzer, that match got cut short because something in the show went way long. If I would guess, it was probably the public execution of Vince McMahon by Shawn Michaels.

BTW, I'm not entirely sure why, but it's a little weird knowing you're the same age as me, lol

Top Bottom