• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin 2016 |OT| - Can Punks Catch as Catch Can Too?

bjork

oh, and blue: I was referring to your old man, not me

I thought 2pac and biggie were both overplayed and overrated, and kinda marked the end of the early 90s stuff I liked. I don't care if Biggie said Thupa Intendo Thega Genethith or that Tupac was an interesting dude when he was being interviewed, as soon as their videos came up, I went outside or something.

I thought 2pac and biggie were both overplayed and overrated, and kinda marked the end of the early 90s stuff I liked. I don't care if Biggie said Thupa Intendo Thega Genethith or that Tupac was an interesting dude when he was being interviewed, as soon as their videos came up, I went outside or something.
shoot-Dear Mama and Keep Ya Head Up is GOAT

According to Meltzer, that match got cut short because something in the show went way long. If I would guess, it was probably the public execution of Vince McMahon by Shawn Michaels.

BTW, I'm not entirely sure why, but it's a little weird knowing you're the same age as me, lol
Why because I'm so smart snd knowledgeable? It's okay, I am very intimidating!
Bjork, teach this knucklehead a lesson.
Don't get worked dork!

Stretch him.
I'll stretch you!

Man they overplayed Biggie where we were at, less Pac. It's one thing that irked me over the years. That's kind of crazy though, usually the guys in your age range were usually the ones more into the beef. My dad is maybe ten years older than you, it's still alive to him, ha!

Bryan just told Crews to loosen up more when the guys gimmick is literally smiley dude who's happy to be here. They just confirmed Apollo actually does spelling bees.

Oh God, they're gonna do Baron Corbin vs Apollo Crews for the kick-off.

As noted, Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt will not take place at WWE Backlash tonight as Orton still has not been cleared for action following his TKO loss to Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam on August 21st. PWInsider reports that Orton's issues appear to be concussion related, indicating that he has not passed an Impact concussion test.

There's still no word yet on how WWE will handle tonight's match with Wyatt but Orton is backstage at the pay-per-view in Richmond. Kane replaced Orton at a weekend live event in Raleigh, North Carolina, picking up a win over Wyatt. Dave Meltzer of F4Wonline.com notes that Kane would be the likely Backlash replacement for Orton, unless a surprise was done.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Bryan just told Crews to loosen up more when the guys gimmick is literally smiley dude who's happy to be here. They just confirmed Apollo actually does spelling bees.

Oh God, they're gonna do Baron Corbin vs Apollo Crews for the kick-off.

I'm happy they're sticking with the spelling bee shtick. :lol

bjork

Man they overplayed Biggie where we were at, less Pac. It's one thing that irked me over the years. That's kind of crazy though, usually the guys in your age range were usually the ones more into the beef. My dad is maybe ten years older than you, it's still alive to him, ha!

They were both big here, but I live in California and so California Love might be my most hated thing anyone's made ever. Just nonstop for months and months like fuck.

I never really got into the beef stuff. I'd just watch the rap shows on MTV and BET and if something sounded good, I'd try and track down the album. It was a pretty simple time, outside of some tapes being hard to come across.

bjork

This is the worst possible outcome for Bray

What if Bray takes out Kane and absorbs his powers, then takes out an angry Undertaker at Halloween Havoc or whatever is next month, and absorbs his powers too. But as a side effect, he starts talking like Paul Bearer and they bring back the Funeral Parlor but it's just Underbrayker sitting in a rocking chair next to a coffin.

follow the buzzards

oooooooh yeeeeeeeeees

Raw64life

5b9b941609f8d309933f29e1498c25220e8eaf1f_hq.jpg

ONE MORE MATCH! ONE MORE RUN!

They were both big here, but I live in California and so California Love might be my most hated thing anyone's made ever. Just nonstop for months and months like fuck.

I never really got into the beef stuff. I'd just watch the rap shows on MTV and BET and if something sounded good, I'd try and track down the album. It was a pretty simple time, outside of some tapes being hard to come across.

That one, To live and Die in L.A. and Shaq's song... I had to tune off of Power 106 during the day

Top Bottom